7: EXO in the house

- kik conversation -

@depbitch: NOOO HE'S COMING BACK IN 3 DAYS!

@lxhan07: SHIT HOW

@depbitch: AND HE'S BRINGING HIS WHOLE GROUP OF FRIENDS KILL ME NOW

@lxhan07: *kills you* nahh it won't be that bad... here's some good news: I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY YAYYY

@depbitch: lol good for you i'm like stuck here in busan

@lxhan07: lol i'm going to busan for holiday u wanna meet up?

@depbitch: oh srs? sure but what if u kidnap me or smth

@lxhan07: lol i won't too lazy to

@depbitch: then fine haha where and what time

@lxhan07: erm idk ur hse at 12pm then we go hv lunch tgt, we'll settle the date when i'm in busan

@depbitch: lol y my hse

@lxhan07: idk whr i staying at busan yet cuz i staying at my fren's hse

@depbitch: fine

- 3 days later -

Saturday:

"SEHUN OPPA!!"

"OPPA SARANGHAE!!"

These were the screams you heard when you reached the airport. Apparently Mr and Mrs Oh couldn't make it due to something, so you got stuck with fetching duty. Only the news of Sehun visiting Busan was released. The news if the rest of the members tagging along was not made public.

The other members wore disguises and got into the van safely. All of you sat there waiting for Sehun. They bombarded you with questions about your relationship with Sehun and stuff. You answered as politely as possible but they were seriously getting on your nerves. After what seemed like a bazillion years, Sehun finally boarded the van, so you told your driver to drive back.

Once Sehun finally settled down, he looked up and saw you. He was smirking as he said, "Long time no see babe," You were disgusted at how he called you his babe, you scowled at him and retorted, "Who's your babe lol." Sehun just grinned, "Of course it's you babe, who else can it be?"

Lay quietly piped up, "Did something happen between the two of you?" Sehun just smiled and shook his head, but you just ignored them altogether and played music on your iPod. After a while, all of you reached the house. You unlocked and flung the door open, and then dramatically said, "Welcome, to the Oh residence."