6: more bad news

- kik conversation -

@depbitch: at least he isn't gonna be here while i'm staying over... he's staying at his group's dorm

@lxhan07: haha sucks to be you tho maybe u can take this chance and get revenge

@depbitch: u mean like trash his room?

@lxhan07: exactly

@depbitch: now that's exactly why we're friends yo

@lxhan07: yepyep yoyo

@depbitch: good nite ☺

@lxhan07: niteee ☺

- click -

After locking your phone, you freshened yourself up and went to sleep.

- the next day -

"We're going now byeeee!" Your mum and dad jumped into the car and drove off, without giving you any time to say good bye. Your stuff had already been placed in your neighbour's guest room, so you headed over once you locked your house.

You had the keys to the house so you entered without knocking. Mr and Mrs Oh have always treated you as their daughter, so when they saw you, they said, "Welcome back darling!"

"Hiii!" You smiled at them; they were like your second set of parents, just that they weren't blood-related.

"Sehun called just now! I'm so happy! He says he's gonna come back home in three day's time! And he's going to bring his friends over!" Mrs Oh cried tears of joy.

*oh shit* you thought as you comforted her. When it couldn't get any worse, Mr Oh said, "Since he's bringing back his whole group, you can choose a boyfriend out of the 12, who knows maybe you could be our daughter-in-law!"

*why is life doing this to me kill me now* you thought as you forced a smile and said, "We'll see..."