Tall blonde men with cheating girlfriends

A/n: heyy this is my first time writing anything narcissa... so it's not great, but it's fine lmao I hope you like it

Chapter 1:

When the girl you love, is a closeted bisexual woman in a straight toxic relationship, you really have to get creative. Wether its hexing the boy to give him a little lesson, learning new locking spells, to keep anyone out of your room, while you and her meet in secret, or stealing James potters invisibility cloak, so you two can sneak around. It's really an adventure. Hi. I'm Clara Goodwell. I'm just another of the hundred eighty two sixth years at hogwarts. i go to parties, i make bad choices, i cheat in class, and help my one true love cheat too. Not on work though. on her oblivious pure blood boyfriend. Ya know, normal shit. And like every other seventeen year old in this fucking school, i get my heart broken just about nine times a week. Not counting weekends. Every time narcissa says we can't be public because her parents would have her Avada kedavra'd, if they ever caught her with another girl. ESPECIALLY with some halfblood gryffindor like me, it breaks again. But i mean, whatever. It's all good.

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~

He's not too bad. I tap my shoe on the floor, trying to convince myself that I don't mind him. I do. Just because he's a Malfoy, everyone's supposed to love him and his platinum blonde ass. Not me. I don't know what she sees In him. He's just a platinum blonde tampon you can get for 25 cents at a gas station in London. He'll plug you up, but eventually he needs to be replaced. With me. I wish. Narcissa Black Is easily a ten, while I'm barely a three. I don't even know why she's cheating to be with ME. Sometimes I don't even fucking believe it. But it's reality. I think...

"Knight to C4." Lucius says, leaning back into his chair, as he obliterates one of narcissa's chess pieces. The woman makes eye contact with me, rolling her eyes at her "boyfriend". For all Lucius knows, we're just best friends. Nothing more. Totally...

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~

I toss narcissa a t-shirt of mine, as she wrings her wet hair out into the towel that we had shared, but missing the towel completely, and dripping all over the floor.

"Put some clothes on cissa!" I bantered playfully, ruffling her wet hair, as she stood up, making a pouty face, as she pulled on my shirt.

"I thought you liked seeing me naked." I laugh at her, putting some clothes on too. I didn't want to be suspicious if someone knocked on my door. People will talk. If they see me and narcissa half naked together in a room, rumours will be flying, and my secret girlfriends whole life would be ruined. My worst fear came true, when I heard a knock at my door. My eyes widened.

"Who's there?" I called to whoever was behind the thin wall.

"Just me clara." Lily evans called back, as she cracked the door open so i could hear her better. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I sighed, as I relaxed. Lily was the only person who knew about me and narcissa. If I was gonna trust anyone with this, it was gonna be her. I trust lily with my life.

"Hey." Lily said a bit awkwardly to narcissa, as she stepped into the room. "Clara, james wanted me to thank you for bringing his cloak back." He shouldn't be thanking me. I had borrowed James potters invisibility cloak, to transport narcissa in, and I kinda forgot to give it back for about 3 months. He has it back now though.

"Any time."I laughed, as lily smiled, waving at me and heading towards the door.

"Yeah haha." She looked uncomfortable. "Umm see you tomorrow?" I nodded as she closed the door behind her, leaving us alone. Narcissa seemed shocked.

"She knows about us?"

"Yeah, but she's the only person who knows." Narcissa smiled, worried, but convinced. And I didn't lie either. I didn't tell anyone. Not a soul. We climbed into bed, as the woman rested her head on my shoulder. "Ok so... Lucius thinks we're having a sleepover." Narcissa nods. "And lily has no clue what's going on." She nods again. "I'd say we're safe." I say, smiling down at the woman in my bed, and pressing my lips to hers in an innocent kiss. We'll see how this plays out.