Pt 4

Regina's POV

Wait. Hold up. Did Emma just leave?! She just left me with her parents in the next room with no backup whatsoever! God help me! So much for staying together and protecting me. Was it true what she said? Did she really not believe that her parents were all that good or had I imagined that bit?

  "She could be anywhere Snow and we would have no idea." I heard Charming say.

  "No she's too weak. She won't attack just yet."

  "Really Snow?! You really believe that that witch won't make a move the second she spots an opportunity?" He stressed at her

  "Charming, we've done this before and we will do it again. We have the entire kingdom thinking that this woman is dead. If she shows up, we're in serious trouble. Our people will never trust us again. We have to contain her."

"I'll alert the guards. You go and find Emma." And with that, they left. So they lied to their people? Wow that's a new low for Snow White and it seems that they're pretty afraid of me too. God I loved this feeling and I felt the smirk creep over my face. I needed to toy with Snow and Charming but make sure Emma doesn't got hurt. Easy enough.

"Hey." Emma whispered into my ear. I jumped a mile.

"How did you..." I was really confused. Emma was stood next to me on the side of the tub.

"I used magic. I did it Regina!" Emma was violently shaking me now and I fell into the tub with a loud bang. Then I heard the footsteps.

"WHO'S THERE?" Charming called. Emma stepped off the edge and appeared in front of her father. What was she doing?!

"It's me. I was just thinking and enjoying the peace."

"You need to leave Emma!" Charming shouted. I heard Emma's voice break and it hurt my heart. I was about to regret this. I stepped in between Emma and her Father.

I had never experienced silence like this before. Emma was scared as was I and Charming looked as if he was about to rip my head off my neck with his bare hands.

  It was a staring match and no one was willing to lose. Snow entered Emma's room and came face to face with me. I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach and if it weren't for Emma being there, I would've dropped to my knees and begged for mercy by now. I felt myself shaking and the tears forming.

  "Snow." I said but my voice broke before I could say anything else. I hated being this vulnerable. I slowly put my hands up in surrender.

  No one said anything. Emma and Charming looked at each other and then back at me and Snow. We just looked at one another. My hands still raised, hers down at her sides.

  I realise this may have been less awkward if Emma and I weren't in our pyjamas that stopped less than half way down our thighs and showed more cleavage than Snow or Charming probably wanted to see on their daughter or on me.

  Emma walked closer too me. I couldn't see her but I could tell in Snow's face that she was getting closer. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close, pushing my arms down to meet hers.

  "Emma this woman is dangerously unstable. Come to us." Snow said, firmly.

  "She's right Dear." I replied, prying Emma from around my waist. The tears were streaming down my face now and I couldn't do anything but agree with Snow for the best possible outcome.

  "I am?" Snow asked, clearly taken aback by the fact I agreed with her, "I'm mean, I am. Emma come here."

  "No." Emma replied, pulling me against her again, "I will not let go of Regina and I won't leave her. Can't you see? This is a woman who is damaged. She has been constantly neglected and hurting others is the only thing she knows how to do because it's what she was constantly subjected to. I want to fix that damage and I'm not letting you two stop me."

  With that, Emma spun me around so I faced her, she cupped my tear-stained face and kissed me. Her soft lips brushed against mine and I felt the smiles become visible on both of our faces.

  I, Regina Mills, was in love.