Pt 5

A/n OK I've said this already but this is my first fanfic that I have ever published. It honestly means so much to me that you're actually reading it :) So you can imagine my excitement when I came back on Wattpad five minutes ago and saw that someone had added this to their reading list 🤚👁👄👁🤚 I am s h o o k e t h like I have never been shooketh before 😂 I honestly thought this was a hot mess but I guess it's not awful 🥳 That's all I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions, plz comment

Emma's POV

  Regina's lips were so sort it was unbelievable and I never wanted this to end but my parents were still in the room and I could sense that they were livid. I pulled Regina in for a hug after breaking the kiss and smiled into her long, raven, wavy tresses that cascaded down her back.

  We pulled apart finally and I mentally prepared myself for the wrath of my parents. I held onto Regina's hand like I would never get to hold it again. I was squeezing really hard and I might've hurt her but I'm not sure. I didn't even realise I was doing it.

  "You're cursed." Dad finally said. I'm sorry WHAT?! He thinks this woman cursed me ?? Ummm... no.

  "Charming, honey, go take a minute outside." Mum reasoned with him. I saw Regina let out a massive breath that I hadn't realised she had been holding. Dad left and Mum closed the door to the bathroom with us three inside.

  Regina looked scared no, petrified. She was shaking and her breathing was heavy. She was so focused on Mum that she didn't see the reassuring smile I gave her.

  "Regina, how are you awake?" Mum asked the angel next to me in a surprisingly calm voice.

  "I...I... I'm not sure." She stuttered, "I just woke up and... and Emma was next to me. I... I... I didn't do anything I swear."

  Mum turned to me, "Emma, did you wake up Regina?"

  "Yes but only bec.."

  "That's OK" Mum cut in. WHAT?!

  I glanced over at Regina who looked just as confused as I did. Then, Mum walked over to Regina and pulled her close. Regina seemed scared at first but then she warmed up to it and hugged Mum back.

  "Regina, I owe you an apology."  WHAT?! Regina arched one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows in confusion and then looked at me. I shrugged. "I never intended to leave you like that for so long. It was meant to be a year, two at the latest but whenever I proposed the idea of freeing you, I was told it was crazy and you deserved to be like that forever. You didn't. And I can't even begin to describe how sorry I am that I let you stay like that for so long."

  "So you're not going to kill me?" Regina asked, still shaking.

  Mum let out a little giggle and hugged Regina again, "No sweetie, I'm not going to kill you."

  Confusion. That's it. Confusion. I had no feelings other than this.

  "Wait why did you put Regina under the curse in the first place might I ask?"

  "It wasn't my decision. It was your Father's. He convinced me that you could never be safe if Regina was alive but I couldn't kill her. Despite everything, I still loved you Regina. We told the villagers that you were dead and they believed us so we hid your cursed body in the palace so that no one could set you free." She laughed "I guess it's a little ironic that our daughter was the one to free you. The person we were trying to shield from you. It kind of blew up our faces."

  Regina and Snow laughed a little at this and I eventually joined in too.

  "But I do have two questions." Mum said.

  "Go on?" Regina smiled

  "First of all, Emma why did you want to free Regina so badly?"

  I hadn't actually thought about this properly before now. "I wanted to know why you and Dad didn't get on with her. I also wanted her to teach me magic, Mum because I have it and I wanted to learn to use it properly. I also felt this weird pull to the room Regina was in. I kept going down the corridor to see her but was always stopped by a guard. Second question?"

  "Do you two really love each other?" Wow Mum. Really subtle as always. I like it.

  I saw Regina go red and so did I. I felt the woman next to me tense up and I knew something was off.

  "Regina?" Mum asked, clearly sensing this change too.

  "Hmm? Oh sorry I was thinking."

  "About?" Mum frowned.

  "The last time I ever felt this way with anyone was with Daniel. I was positive he was my soulmate but now I feel the same thing for Emma but it's stronger."

  "Who's Daniel?" I asked, nervous that some guy was going to steal my girlfriend from me.

  "That's another story for another time Sweetie." Mum replied. "Regina, you and I both know what you felt with Daniel and if it's the same feeling with Emma, well that answers my question." She smiled at Regina and I was just overall confused.

  "This Daniel guy, he's not going to show up one day and take you from me right?" I asked Regina.

  "Bold of you to assume I'm your's Emma."

  "What?!" I was now very concerned.

  "I'm joking, Dear and no Daniel won't ever show up." And with that, our lips were pressed together again and we were in a tight embrace. "I love you." Regina whispered.

"I love you too."