6.

Justin.

As I kiss her intensely, I feel myself growing in my pants. She has the biggest effect on me. Fuckk. "I've missed you" She moans into my mouth making me smirk. I want to take her right here in the restaurant, but I don't have no condoms and I don't need no babies just yet. I pull away as I hear her phone go off and stare into her beautiful eyes. She looks down at her phone "Shit" I see the name Luke<3 she looks back at me not know what to do. "Hello"

"Hey baby" I hear him say making me clench my fist. Just breath Justin damn it.

"What's wrong, you okay?" She asks sounding concerned

"Yeah baby, I'm fine just wondering when your home cause it late?" I look down at my watch 11:00PM that's not late what the fuck. "Your still at my house?" She asked concerned. This makes me wonder her feelings if she doesn't want him in her house.

"Yeah, is that okay?" he says, and she shrugs it off.

"Well, I won't be home till late, me and my friend are having a really good time" She says biting her lip. "You might as well go home; I don't know what time I'll be in" she said making me lick my lips.

"Oh, okay. Have a good night baby" she hangs up the phone and stares at me biting her lip. "What are you doing to me Justin, I have a boyfriend fuck" she says pacing up and down the bathroom. "Do you want him like you want me?" I ask.

"I-I I don't know Justin, its different with him. We are toxic and fuck. You are driving me crazy. This is the first day I've seen you in 6 years and I have thought about kissing you, fucking you all day" she says making me smirk.

"You have, have you" I lick my lips getting closer to her.

"Stop, we need to figure this out before any more of that can happen, as much as I want it to do it now, I know it's wrong to cheat" Fuck she right. What kind of Christian am I/ trying to be to make her cheat on her boyfriend? "Your right. I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you" I say running my hands through my hair. "I really am trying to change Amelia, I really am. Becoming a Christian and giving up the gang. I promise I'll do it for you!" I say running my hand over her cheek.

"I don't know what to do Justin, I've got to be honest here. I can't go through that pain again. I can't take it and Luke he hasn't hurt me at all, not once! How can I drop him for you?" she says making my chest ache. I knew it. I knew she didn't love me, why didn't I just leave her alone. "I want you Justin but, I'm scared! I'm terrified what might happen. I need you to be honest with me and I need to have a massive heart to heart with you because before I can even make up my mind on what to do I need the truth from you and no lies I can't do it anymore" she says.

"Let's go back to my room" I say taking her hand and pulling her out to the car quickly. Is this a good idea?

-

Walking up to my hotel room I let her in, and she sits on the bed. Oh, what I'd give to bury myself deep inside her right now. Right focus Justin. Resist the temptation to bend her over the bed. Fucck. and stop swearing damn it. "What do you want me to do to show you I'm different? That I'll try to never hurt you and that I want to be with you?" I say pacing up and down.

"Honestly Justin, I don't know I really don't. I'm so afraid, after last time I'm so scared about our relationship or if we have one again. You were the best and the worst at the same time. You cheated on my numerous time Justin and always said you have a valid reason? Fuck why am I entertain this" She said walking towards the door until I grabbed her arm pulling her back to me and placing my lips on her. "You can't deny the connection we have, the spark every time I touch your lips, hell your skin. I see the goosebumps whenever I touch you, I know you love me still. I haven't stopped loving you! I've thought about you none stop for 6 years. Every time I placed myself inside another girl, I thought about fucking you. I didn't feel the same, but I could only get a piece of happiness imagining you. The number of times I moaned your name as I came"

"Justin, I don't want to hear about how you've slept with half the world its painful to hear" she says sitting on the bed playing with her hair. Yes, definitely not the right way to show her my love.  I knelt down on the floor and sat in between her legs looking at her face. "Your right I'm sorry. I've missed you more than anything and I'm willing to do anything to show you I want you!"

"I can't go through all of that again. I need to think Justin I can't just give up a good relationship because of our connection." she says closing her eyes. I lift up her chin and stare in her eyes. I know I shouldn't kiss her, but I can't when she's looking at me like that. I lean in and pressed my lips onto her mouth hearing her moan. "I'm sorry Amelia but I can't stay away from you. I'm giving the gang over to someone I just need to speak to them about it and I have my anger under control well more than before I promise. One chance I beg!" I said pressing my lips against hers again as she moved further onto the bed. I laid in between her legs kissing her deeper and deeper. I want her, to make love to her and feel that connection I've missed for 6 years. she flipped us over and pushed me back against the headboard of the bed and straddled me. Forcing her skirt up to the point where I could see the sexy black lace panties she was wearing. Pressing my lips into hers again she moaned. "We can't Justin. Not yet when were just starting off again" she said running her hands through her hair.

"Yeah, your right, give me a couple of days to sort out my gang and we can start again? if you want, I mean?" I hopped crossing my fingers.

"Let me talk to Luke and we will go from there" she smiled making my heart jump for joy.

"Stay with me tonight, no sex just the company. Please?" I pout pushing the hair that has fallen in front of her face behind her ear. "Yeah okay, I will. But I have nothing to wear to bed"

"You can wear one of my tops?"

"Yeah please" I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled a t-shirt out and gave it to her. She got up and took off her bag and accessories off and placed them on the table. "I'll be back" she said walking into the bathroom. Damn why didn't she change in front of me. Justin takes it slow for once, don't ruin this! My inner thoughts said, and I changed into just my boxers and sat on the bed. when she walked out, I could see her panties at the bottom as the shirt was short on her.  The t-shirt hugged her in the best places showing me all her curves and wow... how am I going to control myself. Her eyes widen as she sees my hard cock making me lick my lips. Only sleep only sleep I thought to myself trying to control myself before I got out of hand. She climbs into bed, make up off and look stunning. "Goodnight Amelia" I say wrapping my arms around her and nuzzling into her chest. "Goodnight Justin" she says kissing my forehead. This is ultimate bliss.