7.

Amelia.

Rolling over I am suddenly reminded of Justin. Last night was, I don't even know how to describe it. It was amazing and crap at the same time. Being reminded of what I've been missing with Luke has made me realise how much I want Justin again but, I can't let him ruin me. I've come so far, and I can't afford to be heartbroken again. I can't do the pain. I lightly traced my fingers over his now completely covered stomach. His tattoos wow, their even better in person. "See something you liked?" he said smirking.

"Maybe" I blushed. Why does his voice make me feel like this? He drives me insane and the sound of his voice is just heaven, giving me goosebumps. Why does he have this effect of me after all this time? "I've gotta go though" I said getting up making him pout "I've got some thinking to do and being around you isn't going to help me think rationally" I said taking my clothes into the bathroom and putting them on.

When I came out, he was still in the same position staring at me "Are you sure you have to go?" he said biting his lip making me blush as he looks me up and down. "You look beautiful, you know that" he said coming closer to me. "Thank you, but I have to. You've given me a lot to think about" I smile as he is near inches away from my face. Pulling me closer to him, his lips crash into mine taking me by surprise. His lips make me melt and the feeling of home sets in. His lips move in time with mine making me moan. Shit this effect he has on me is crazy. Pulling away I pant trying to catch my breath. "Goodbye Justin" I say walking out the door of his hotel room. What am I gonna do?

-

Once I got home, I walked up to my bathroom and ran a bath. I need to relax. This situation has got me all kinds of frustrated, sexually and mentally. Once I got into the bath I sat and relived the last day of my life over in my head. Kissing him was, ah heaven. A feeling so familiar but one I've missed so much. I can't believe it has been 6 years and his near touch still affects me the same way it did when I first met him. Do I want this again? Can I go through this again? I don't know what to do. I love him, I still do but is it worth the pain? Can I really trust him again? Suddenly my phone buzzed. A text from Luke

From Luke<3
Hey, missed you yesterday. How was your dinner with your friend?

To Luke<3
Hey, it was good. Um... I actually need to talk to you. Could you come over about 5?

From Luke<3
Um yeah sure, see you then?

What am I doing? Is this what I want? To not be with Luke and to give Justin another chance? Fuckk why is life so difficult.

-

Exactly at 5pm I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Luke standing there looking sexy as per usual. I don't know what i'm going to say to him.

"Hey baby" he says walking in and giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Hey baby" he says walking in and giving me a kiss on the cheek. How am I going to tell him about this? This is going to be more difficult than I thought. "Hey" I said walking over to the kitchen "Can I get you a drink?" I say pouring myself a glass of vodka and orange juice. "Yeah, you have beer?" he asks with a smile. I grabbed one from the fridge and gave it to him. "So, what did you want to talk about" he says making my heart drop. I walked beside him and sitting down next to him on the island in the kitchen. "First of all, I want to apologise. I lied to you yesterday when I told you I was going out with Jazz" I said biting my lip. "I didn't go out with her"