4.

Justin.

Landing in America on the privet jet I yawned. "Ah sweet sweet America" It's been a while since I've been here. Maybe 2 years or so? But all I want to do right now is shop. The shops here are so much better than in Europe. So that where we're gonna go. First stop JD. Walking around the shops in my stupid disguise, I mean how is a hat and sunglasses gonna hide me? If my fans really want to find me they would but I don't know if they know I am here yet so we will see. Suddenly I got a text from Ava.

New Message: From Ava<3

Hey, how was your flight? I hope you got there safely. I miss you.

She makes me smile oh my I am falling fo her.

New Message: To Ava<3

Hey baby, yeah it was fine. I am safe. Missing you too baby.

"Excuse me" a women's familiar voice spoke. "You literally just walked into me because you're on your phone?"

"Um sor- Amelia?!" My heart fell out of my chest on the floor and rolled back to Europe.

"Ju-Ju" I placed my hand gently over her mouth

"Please don't say my name, come lets talk privately" I said holding my had out and she took it as we walked towards a privet room I got my bodyguard to find. Walking quickly to a privet room that happened to be in the shopping centre my heart was racing. Amelia, its really her! I don't know how to feel about it. Maybe this is God telling me we're meant to be? or is it a way of closure? I don't know wether to smile, laugh or cry. I'm feeling all different kind of feelings right now. "Amelia" I said taking off my hat and sunglasses giving her the biggest hug ever. Oh my princess is right here. I just want to cry I'm so happy. "J-Justin" she stuttered making me chuckle.

"Do you know how much I've missed you?" I asked her holding my hands on her cheeks.

"Not much?" She laughed "I've missed you, it's been so long since I've seen you. Well I mean other than on YouTube and instagram ect ect" She laughed

"Oh yeah, how things have changed for me, but what about you?"

"Everything has been going great for me, I work in a photography studio and I have my own house and I started writing music as well so I'm doing well for myself but, other than your career are you still in the gang?" looking at her I am starting to feel some kind of way, I just want kiss her lips, pin her against the wall and do all kinds things. "Yeah I'm still the leader of the gang nothing has changed other than becoming an international pop star I guess"I shrugged.

"Oh well, I am so proud of you for getting where you have, like international pop star. That is incredible. Have you got a girlfriend? I mean I've seen you with multiple girls over the last couple of years. I mean I'm not stalking you I mean like your always on the news and stuff" She said blushing.

"Um, no I don't have a girlfriend. I mean I've been keeping myself busy with girls but no I don't have a girlfriend. What about you, you've done so well for yourself have you got yourself a nice man yet?" I really hope she says no. Even after seeing her instagram post.

"I mean, I do. Only recently I started dating again because after you it was difficult but yeah I do have a boyfriend" she said biting her lip with embarrassment. My heart sunk. I could feel a tear in my eyes. "Well I'm happy for you" I said embracing her and hiding the tears about to fall. "Do you want to get dinner later? We can catch up and maybe come to a concert later on in the week?" I wanted to see her again, I couldn't go without seeing her again.

"Yeah that would be good, here my number" She said typing her number into my phone. "Message me and tell me where and all the detail" She said hugging me and walking out the door. As she did my hear sank oh my. She is even more beautiful that I imagined and oh my just want her to be mine again. I completely forgot about Ava. I mean she not my girlfriend so I didn't lie but I feel kind of guilty saying that. However, I will always choose my Amelia over anyone.

Amelia.

Walking out of that room and down to my car I began to panic. Oh My God. Justin is here, he's flipping here!!! I pulled out my phone and called Jazz. "Jazz, OMFG Justin is here in America!"

"Amelia, you need to remember that I'm in Europe, There's a time difference" She said laughing.

"I know i'm so so sorry but I just bumped into Justin, you remember Justin Bieber former boyfriend and now international pop star!!"

"What are you serious!! You saw him! What! What did you say!"

"I-I I told him I have a boyfriend and then I said yes to going to dinner with him later and OMG Jazz, as soon as I saw him my legs went weak and I just wanted to take him home kiss and fuck him. Is that bad?"

"I-I don't know, I mean you fled to another country to get away from him and now your falling back into his spiral of lies and cheating. Amelia please be careful. Luke is good for you don't ruin something good"

"Ah guess so, Im going to go to the dinner see if I can get closure or something I guess. Thanks you talking to me even if it is like 5 am or something there. I love you"

"No problem thats what I here for, 5am calls. I love you too girl bye"

"Bye"

Putting my phone down on the side I walked into my house. "Hey baby" Luke said making me scream. "Oh my goodness Luke! What the hell are you doing here! You scared the shit out of me! How did you get in here? I didn't give you a key? did I?"

"I'm so sorry babe I didn't mean to startle you, I just saw where you hid your key and I wanted to surprise you!" He said as I looked around and all the flowers and a gift attached to a balloon.

"Oh my gosh this is beautiful Luke, I can't believe it" I said embracing him in a hug. Although it felt awkward compared to usual, maybe its because I saw Justin today. "So I was thinking, dinner later?" he said making my heart drop.

"Ah baby, I cant tonight I randomly bumped into my friend from Europe and we're having dinner tonight, but tomorrow?"

"Yeah baby thats fine, I glad your friend is here which one?" he said making my heart drop.

"Um, Jazz" I said biting my lip hoping he'd believe me.

"Ah cool, maybe we can have dinner with her?"

"Yeah maybe, I don't know how long she's here for but we will see" I smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss. His kisses so good but I can't help but think about Justin. This is stressful, two guys I cant deal with it. "Come upstairs with me baby, I need to show you a good time before you leave me and go out with your friend!" He smiled biting his lip suductively.

"I guess so, let me put my stuff down"

-

New Message From: Justin Bieber

Hey Amelia, I'll get someone to pick you up at 8? Is that good? xx

New Message To: Justin Bieber

Yeah that is fine, see you soon xx

Tonight is going to be adventful. Hopefully I can get closure or something. I don't really know what that something is but I mean I don't know. I miss him I really do but do I want to ruin what I have with Luke? for someone who screwed me over countless time?