8

Justin.

Its been a few days since making up-ish with Amelia and I finally have a day to talk to Matthew about taking over the gang. Of course I'll be there to help him whilst he gets the hang of it and then when he knows what he's doing he can take over fully. Nothing is going to stand in between me and Amelia not again. I won't let anyone or anything come between us. I can't lose her again, there's no way I can live without her again. She is my one and only forever and ever. I will never love someone like I love her. Picking up my phone I dialled Matthews number. "Justinnn how you been bro" he slurs.

"I'm good bro, you?" I laugh at his drunkenness.

"I'm good, burying myself in girls bro" he giggled like a little girl.

"Well,  I've got some questions to ask you. Are you sober enough to answer them and remember tomorrow?" I laugh

"Of course bro, go ahead"

"Do you want to take my role as gang leader. Of course I'll be there to support you and show you the ropes but as soon as that's done I'm out of the gang. I can't do this double life anymore its killing me" please please please, for the love of God say yes.

"Yeah bro, that would be sick. I really wanted to have my own gang so this is like the best thing you could ever do! But your not gonna leave your mates right?" thank God.

"Never, I'll be around when I'm not touring and what not I promise. So when I get back I'll go over the details with you. I mean you're in charge now so you'll know what to do but I'll sign it over when I'm back okay?"

"Yeah bro that sound great, call me when you're back!"

"Alright dude, speak later" I said hanging up.

Thank God for that. I don't know what I would've done if he said no. I guess I would have to find someone else but oh wells, I will be free to live my life with my princess.

-

Walking down the street in my disguise I breath in the fresh air until it is suddenly knocked out of me. "What the f-" I say getting cut off.

"Justin" Someone says as I look behind me. Fucking Luke. Typical had to be him. "Hello Luke" I smirk.

"You think you are so smug don't you. You think you can just come back and swoop Amelia of her feet and think everything is okay when in reality it's not. You don't get to ruin her again Justin. Stay away from her or I swear I'll fucking kill you" he said making me laugh.

"Kill me ha. You don't know me bro. You don't know what damage I could do to you with one phone call. With one fist I could beat you black and blue. Amelia is mine, all mine. Always has been and just because she wants me and not you you wanna 'kill me' you dude are hilarious" I laugh.

"You don't know me either Justin. You don't know what I could do to you bro. Stay away from her or I promise it's the last thing you want to do" he said walking closer to me. Is this guy for real? He's messing with the wrong guy. "Step back bro, don't get all territorial on me. She was mine from the beginning. We are together and just because she dumped your sorry ass you wanna be all angry and try to fuck with me. Well let me tell you, step back" I said as he pushes me. Grabbing his shirt I pound my fist into his face letting him fall to the ground. I continues to punch him again and again until I saw the blood run from his face. Ah that is the sight I have missed. Admittedly I haven't killed someone in a couple years I get others to do it for me but beating the shit out of someone still give me a good kick and I wanna continue but I can't have people notice me. I gave him one more punch before I walked away. Control yourself Justin. I say as I walk away quickly jumping into my Range Rover and driving to Amelia's.

I knocked on her door quite harshly. Once she answered I grabbed her face pulling her close and kissing her with all the passion I had. I was aware I had blood on my hards but I didn't care at this moment In time. She was looking beautiful  as she always dose and fuck does she get me hard "I fucking love you Amelia, you are mine" I say placing my tongue in her month moving it intwine with hers.

Amelia
Justin kissed me deeper and deeper pulling me up to my room and placing me on the bed. As he pulled away to pull his shirt of I noticed the blood on his hands "Justin, what happened?" I said taking hold of his knuckles. "Let's get you cleaned up" I said as I stood up. "No, it's fine" Justin said push me back down to the bed and dominating my mouth again. "I don't wanna talk about it please" He said trailing kissed down my neck and sliding of my shirt. I moaned forgetting his bleeding knuckles.

"Meli, I love you so damn much it hurts" He moaned dominating me more and more. "You are mine, forever will be" He growled.

"Always Justin" I moaned  
-

Later that day I got a text.

From: Luke
You need to sorta yourself out Amelia. Justin has major fucking issues and he's gonna hurt you again. Just like he did before and you deserve it. He's going back to his old ways. Ask him what he did too me.

I decided not to reply. "Justin baby" I said softly.

"Hmm" He said pulling me in for a kiss. I just melted forgetting what I going to say as he pulled me in deeper and deeper. "Before you make me forget" I chuckled. "What happened today? Your knuckles? Are you back to hurting people again? Remember what I said. I wont go back to that, not going to be in that place again Justin?!" I said as he stroked my cheek.

"It was just a mix up, I promise" He said softly kissing my cheek. Looking down at his knuckles seeing the aftermath they look sore and not like it was 'a mix up' "Well, I have a weird text here from Luk-"

"What your gonna believe him over me? Is that what this is?" He interrupted me. I could see the anger in his eyes. "No Justin, I'm simply asking you a question so can you not get so angry seriously!" I said angrily walking to the kitchen. Who does he think he is. He literally infuriates me. I turned on the kettle letting it boil. "Meli, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that" He said placing little kisses on my lips.

"Tell me what happened then?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and explained the whole story. "Why didn't you just say that? Why did you think I would've been mad? I'm actually proud of you! You controlled yourself and that's all i've ever wanted for you baby!!" I squealed placing kisses all over his face. "This is all I've ever wanted for you, for us! This progress baby, oh I love you Justin always have, always will" I pulled him if for a kiss, one that made me melt against him. He picked me up and brought me to the sofa, I straddled his lap. "You and me, Forever" Justin said pushing his lips into my neck, little tiny marks claiming his territory causing me to moan. "Forever" I moaned running my fingers through his hair.