taegi day bc why not

sorry for not updating :P

give me suggestions if you want >>>>

Taehyung decided he was definitely not going to warm up to little yoongi. At all. And he definitely was not going to steal yoongi from Jimin. Nope. If you saw him running away with yoongi and into the garden, that definitely wasn't him. It was someone else.
"Fasta' taetae!" Yoongi giggled on Taehyung's back. He was having the time of his life. Tae was definitely regretting his choices. How was he going to be the one to fall in love with yoongi first? This wasn't fair. But honestly, he was having way too much fun treating him like a child.

Taehyung complied, running faster. He knew Jimin stopped chasing him so he didn't bother going too fast. Eventually he stopped running and sat down near a bunch of flowers. Yoongi naturally tried to put it in his mouth. Taehyung caught his wrist before he could though, making yoongi whine.

"Why yoongi no eat?" Yoongi was confused. It looked pretty. Taehyung shook his head, laughing at him. That only made Yoongi grow more upset. He long forgotten about the flowers now, because he had another idea.

Yoongi started sobbing his eyes out.

Yes. Sobbing. He rubbed at his eyes furiously and wailed furiously.

"Crap! Yoongi you wanna get ice cream?" Yoongi immediately stopped crying. It was as if he never cried in the first place.

"Yoonie wan' it! Yoonie wan' it pweasee!" Yoongi got up and pulled on Taehyungs arm till he got up too. Taehyung sighed, accepting his fate.

"Does the prince want ice cream? Okay baby, let's go!" Taehyung picked yoongi up and carried him inside.

Yoongi started to chant "icecream" but Taehyung quickly hushed him, "This is supposed to be top secret baby!" Tae put a finger to his lips.

"B-But why?"

"Because if we aren't quiet, the icecream will run away and disappear! Then you can't have any icecream for as long as you live!" Taehyung but his lip to hold back a chuckle. Was this lie just for the purpose of entertainment or to make sure no one caught him? No one will ever know.

Yoongi quickly covered his mouth. He didn't want the yummy icecream to disappear. That would be horrible!

Taehyung sat Yoongi on the counter as he made a bowl for Yoongi and brought him back outside. Yoongi finished the icecream in record time, licking the bowl and everything. Tae left Yoongi to go put the dishes up, but when he came back he met joon wiping icecream of Yoongi's mouth. Taehyung was at a lost for words.

"I can explain!" Taehyung tried saying.

"Good luck getting him down for nap time, Tae. If we have a cranky little during dinner, I will never forgive you. I'm sure Jin won't either."

Tae thought about how Jin could easily take his good cooking away and make him clean everything. He shivered thinking about it.

And that's how taehyung was stuck chasing a hyper little for 45 minutes.