big yoongi's punishment🤭

Hey. This song name 🤭🤭

THESE RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE BY THE WAY EXCEPT THE DOMINANT DOM OF THEM ALL PLSDEFSMGJ

Even when yoongi wasn't in little space, he was still the cutest baby ever. The members treated him like their baby. This wasn't different from now, so when they saw yoongi crying, it hurt them. The first thing they did was go up to their baby.

"Group hug!!" Jimin said, the fourth youngest of the group.

He was obsessed with group hugs.

Namjoon and Hoseok absolutely despised Jimin's group hugs, but there was no way to run away from them.

Jimin made Jin and Yoongi stand up so they could all hug their baby properly.

"Yah! All of you guys are brats. Why are you hugging me? I can't breathe!!" Yoongi whines. Namjoon had stopped hugging them awhile ago, but Jimin insisted the rest stay. "Jooonieee! Please help me!

"We're all older than you. Why are you calling us brats?" Namjoon lifted an eyebrow. Yoongi couldn't respond to that.

"B-Because...Whatever." Yoongi muttered.

"Apologise, and we'll let go. Otherwise, more hugs from all of us!" Jimin cheerfully said.

"We can also discuss this little space matter as well," Hoseok mumbled to himself, but everyone heard it. He was still kind of hurt but also quite curious.

Ah right. I still have to explain myself. I don't really want to. I'm not good at speaking. I might cry again. I'll make a fool of myself. I already cried in front of them once. Why would I do it again? I'm an adult—a grown man. Only fucking babies cry, and I am definitely not a baby!

"Sorry, hyungs..." Yoongi whispered with his head down. He was ashamed and embarrassed now. He wished he sounded more confident. His hyungs smiled and let go of him.

"Now, prince, you know lying isn't tolerated in this house, right?" Taehyung began with a stern voice. Yoongi pouted at his tone.

"Yes, Tae-hyung," Yoongi answered. Taehyung put his finger under Yoongi's chin.

"When I'm speaking to you, you better look at me. It's rude." Taehyung growled.

"S-Sorry hyung." Yoongi blurted as he played with his sleeve. He was very anxious, but he was very determined not to look down. Namjoon decided to continue for Taehyung.

Namjoon had a paper that explained the rules clearly. He wrote it himself. They previously had let Jungkook write it, but he was horrible when it came to writing, and they could tell from the looks of the old paper. The difference between the new and old paper was clear as hell. That made the boyfriends conclude Namjoon was smarter than everyone.

"Read it," Namjoon demanded. Whenever Yoongi was in trouble, he had to read the rules that he failed to follow out loud. He hated it. He always stuttered and sounded like a breaking up computer.

"I s-solemnly swear, to tell the truth, the w-whole truth, and nothing but the truth to my b-boyfriends..." Namjoon chuckled to himself. He had added that one to be funny.

"I promise t-to come home before l-lunch to eat." (lunch was at 12) Yoongi frowned. He realized how hungry he was.

"I promise not to call my boyfriend's rude names."

"And you didn't follow those rules. Do you know what that means, baby?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi knew exactly what it meant. He was a bad boy. Bad boys got punishments.

"I-I was a bad boy, joonie..."

(every time I comee around, another bad boy downnn oo oooo ooayo ayoo)

"And bad boys get punishments. What punishment do you deserve, baby?" Yoongi thought for a while. He deserved more than one. Lying for such a long time, he was definitely a bad boy.

He didn't like the spankings, but he also didn't like the cold showers he had to take. He always thought he was going to freeze to death. He hated time-outs too. He missed his boyfriends quickly. Yoongi pouted. He didn't want his phone to be taken away. Yoongi thought hard.

"I don't want to be punished," Yoongi stated. He was an adult, after all, so why should he get punished. His boyfriends started to laugh. What was so funny?

Yoongi frowned. They weren't taking his words seriously.

"Yeah, nobody wants to be punished, silly. Even if you don't want to, you still have to get punished. If nobody punishes you for doing the wrong thing, then how will you learn how not to do it?" Jin spoke. Everyone was surprised. He sounded way too smart.

"B-But, the others never get punished!" Yoongi protested. He really wanted to avoid
the punishment for who knows how long.

"That's because they're never bad. Now, if one of them acted up, they would get a punishment too. The rules didn't say 'Only For Yoongi' Next time you see them act up, tell me. It's super rare." Namjoon was so correct, Yoongi couldn't even defend himself at this point.

"W-Wan' time-out..." Yoongi responded to Namjoon's question correctly. Namjoon pointed to a corner. Yoongi slowly walked to the corner.

"Turn around, Yoongi," Hoseok instructed. "An hour and a half." Hoseok started his timer.

"H-Hoseokie! That's too long!" Yoongi complained.

"You took too long to tell us about your little space. It's only fair." Yoongi started to sob, knowing he was going to be stuck in a corner for a while. Everyone quickly covered their ears and fled the room. They knew if they didn't run away, they would pull yoongi into a hug.

After the time was up...

Jimin decided to get Yoongi from the corner. He quickly ran to his baby.

"Hey, love. You can come out from the corner now. It's okay." Jimin hugged his baby tightly and started to kiss his baby all over his face. Yoongi started to sob in Jimin's arms.

"M' sowwy Jiminie!!" Yoongi cried as he slipped into a small headspace again.

"Baby, it's okay now. You must be tired of standing for an hour." Jimin commented as he picked Yoongi up. "I'll take you to your bed, baby, and we can cuddle."

Soon, they made it to Yoongi's room. Jimin and Yoongi got into the bed.

"Goodnight love."

"nigh' nigh' dada."