BTS X M.YG

if you a little youre cute

It was 3:48 PM Yoongi couldn't lie, he was feeling little today, and it was driving him crazy that he couldn't slip. Even though he was alone in his studio, he was scared one of his boyfriends could walk in any minute.

He felt like crying, but crying would just make him slip. He knew it. He felt like a baby whenever he did cry. Crying in front of his boyfriends only made him feel like a bother. Like he wasn't meant to be with such great people. He hadn't even told his boyfriends about him being little yet—practically a sin.

How could he ever keep up with the maknaes and Hobi's dancing?

Joonie hyung's outstanding leadership and rapping?

Jin's handsome face?

Hoseok's rapping that had the cutest voice ever,

and the maknaes.

The maknaes were honestly extraordinary—crazy good. No one could beat them. They had everything. They could do anything. Well, Jimin and Taehyung aren't really good at rapping, but that's beside the point. I bet if they tried hard, they could probably do it. But they should just stick to singing for now.

Wow, you're so fantastic, Yoongi! Way to make yourself feel better, idiot. Now you just feel worse. You're better than them. You're better than this. Cheer up, for god's sake!

Cheer up, Yoonie!

Yoongi, I mean. No slipping, you fool.

Not today.

You swaid dat yesterday!

I guess I did, but I don't remember asking about what I said yesterday.

Big Yoonie so mwean to Small Yoonie!

God, you're so annoying. I'm you, but smaller!

How come me annoying, hyungie? ME YOU!

Shoot, you are—Frick you, dude. I wish we weren't the same person.

ANygays, how bouttt Yoonie slip for a wittle while? Only a wittle, so it will be okie!

Hmmm...

Pease? Yoonie sowwy if he did anyting wrong!

Okay, but no baby space.

Dweal! Yoonie 3!

That was his regular headspace anyways, but sometimes he enjoyed to go deeper. Yoongi grabbed the little stuff he always stored in his studio. It was just a couple of things. He had little clothing, pacifiers, sippy cups, snacks, and well, you get the idea. He put everything a little could need in his studio.

One of the reasons he did put it in there is because he would have to go back and forth to get the stuff. That sounded like too much work for him, and little Yoongi agreed.

Plus, he couldn't keep it in the house! The members could easily find his stuff, and he would be doomed. They never mind their business, so why would they start now?

Yoongi changed into his little clothing. His little clothing idea was very girlish because he knew that's something an outgoing person like little Yoongi would do, so Yoonie would definitely love it.

He grabbed his pacifier and put on Vampirina. His favorite show. Yes, he isn't like other littles (quirky lol) that love to watch Paw Patrol, Dora, or Peppa Pig. He loved Vampirinia, Puppy Dog Pals, Craig of the Creek, and basically anyone that isn't boring.