Come, come, the truth is out - Part 2

LILITH!!!

No, that is not possible! How can she even be here? I mean, it does explain how she is close to the Dark Lord. But why?! It cannot be her, can it? I need to be sure, like 100% sure.

"Lanuae magicae"

I teleported near her house, well Miss Wardwell's house. I am not leaving until I know for sure. She is not home, but that fiancé Adam is. I will never learn anything if the Dark Lord doesn't show up. I can wait for days, not like someone will notice. They are always too busy with everything else. I don't even know why Spellman's raised me, they could've just left me at the Academy like Prudence and her sisters. I am an orphan after all. I don't mind it, but the drama is sometimes too much to handle. Here she is, finally!

She had dinner with Adam. Now she is alone, thank Satan! I can eavesdrop.

"It is time to push our little half-breed further towards the Dark Lord's prophecy."

Half-breed? Sabrina! But what prophecy?

"Quite right. Just as Sabrina performed an exorcism and a resurrection, in a perversion of Nazarene's miracle, she must now bring down the temple........Why, the Church of Night, of course."

What is she talking about? Damn it! This is a lot more messed up than I thought. Ok, Nazarene's miracles, that I need to check, it will give me some explanation, or at least I hope it will. I need to go back to the Mansion before the sun goes up.

"Paradox, come here!"

The little black bat came to me.

"Look, I need to go, but can you keep an eye on her and contact me when something happens?"

He flapped his wings three times, which means yes. I got up and teleported to the Spellman Mansion.

*****

Zelda is getting married to Blackwood!! Great, just great. This time I agree with Sabrina. This is a disaster. I dressed up and went to the Academy to see what Prudence thinks of all that.

I saw sister Jackson chanting some spell in the corridor and just decided to turn another way. She gives me creeps. And, she had it for the Spellman family, like forever.

I couldn't find Prudence. I saw Agatha and Dorcas and I asked them if they knew where she went. They told me she went to speak with Zelda at the Mansion.

Oh come on, I was just there!

Lanuae magicae

"Sister Spellman. I came to ask a favor of you, Sister."

"Oh, I've got so much to do before the wedding, Prudence."

"I am the High Priest's daughter by blood, yet he denies me the Blackwood name."

"I am not sure what you expect me to do."

"Entreat the High Priest on my behalf. Ask him to give me what is mine by right of birth"

"Prudence..."

"Sister, please. When you needed help to spirit away Father Blackwood's newborn daughter, did I not give it readily. And have I not kept your secret faithfully?"

"I'll speak to the High Priest but no promises."

With that Prudence left.

"Are you?"

Zelda jumped.

"What?"

"Are you going to speak to Blackwood?"

"Yes, I will. How long were you there?"

"For a while."

"Have you seen the ghost of Constance?"

"What? No. But I did see sister Jackson casting some spell at the Academy."

"Of course. Sister Jackson! I had enough of her"

I was about to say something but she just went to this emergency family meeting that Sabrina organized.