Welcome to Hell - part I

I'm not sick. I'm broken. And we know, all too well, that once something is broken, it can never be whole again.

Prudence teleported us into my room and cast a silencing spell on it. She left to help Agatha and Dorcas when my 'seizure' stopped. I was still shaking, starring at the one spot. Every time I tried to do anything my head started to hurt and I could feel another 'seizure' coming. Dorian came every now and then to check up on me and tell me what is going on in the Academy. Sabrina and the rest had summoned the other witches to help and now they are making a plan. She also won the second challenge of the Unholy Regalia. The Anarchy of Hell learned that the Crown Caliban brought was fake and now that challenge will happen after the third. But the most important thing is that the Dark Lord escaped and now I am even more scared. He hasn't come for me, and that is terrifying. I am scared of losing control, scared of confronting him or anyone for that matter. So I just stayed in this room, trying to stop my 'seizures'.
I was lying in my bed when I heard the door open.

"Agatha? What are you doing here? Hey! Agatha?"

She wasn't listening. She just kept spinning in circles and singing. How did she even come inside when the room is sealed?

"Agatha, snap out of it!"

I grabbed her by the hands and immediately felt a surge of pain. It's not like the ones that happened to me before. This time it was stronger, more painful. I let go of her and put my hands to my head trying to ease the pain, but it was no use. I let out a scream, it seemed to me that it was a lot louder than the last ones. Dorian came into the room, but Agatha was already gone.

"Sephone!"

He kept asking questions, but I couldn't answer him. Then the pain suddenly stopped. Dorian just looked at me.

"Look, Sephone, you have to go to Him..."
"No, I...I can't...."
"Listen to me! You have to! You can't go on like this. I won't allow it. I am going to teleport you no matter if you want it or not."

I looked at him. Unfortunately, he is right.

"Alright, let's go"

-Lanuae Magicae-

We transported inside of Wardwell's home, of course, Lilith is so predictable.

"Mr. Gray, what a surprise. As much as I want to talk, I am quite busy at the moment, as you can see."
"Of course, Lord Lucifer. But I am here with much..."

I think my screaming interrupted him. I did feel a lot of pain, so... Also, I began shaking, again. I could hear voices around me, but that was it. I don't know what they were saying, until...

'Well, well, Agatha did quite a number on you.'

I tried to look at him with much anger as I could, but I failed, miserably may I add. Because of the pain I felt, I have a feeling that I was looking more scared than angry.

'Now listen to me. I can help. Give me your hands. You will feel pain, much stronger than any of which you felt before, but when it's done you won't feel anything for the next six months."

The pain that I was in before was nothing compared to this. Tears started running down my face. I wanted to stop, but he tightened the grip on my hands and wasn't letting go. Then it stopped. The pain was gone, but I could still feel the tears dripping from my eyes. I sensed him getting closer, trying to calm me down, to stop me from shaking. I wanted to fight and push him away so much, but I couldn't. I was exhausted, and weak, and scared. I was slowly falling asleep, still shaking.

*****

I woke up screaming. I have screamed so much in the past few days that I have no idea how I can do it anymore. How do I still have enough voice left to scream? When I calmed down, I looked around the room. This isn't Wardwell's house. Oh no, no, no, no, no, and no.

"Ah, you're awake."

Great. He came in and sat next to me. Surprisingly he was quiet. I expected him to start one of his speeches, but no.

"Asmodeus told me about your little plan. I was surprised when I heard it. When will you finish it?"
"They have to deliver the last challenge."
"Well then, that can be arranged."

With that, he left. Great. I really want to talk to Dorian, but I doubt he will allow me to leave Hell. What am I talking about, he can't forbid me, right?

"Sephone?"
"Dorian! What are you doing here? How are you here?"
"Pagans. And Blackwood. They came to the Academy, probably to kill us all."
"Blackwood, of course... But how are you here?"
"Sabrina teleported us. A few members went back to try and find missing witches and warlocks. How are you feeling?"
"I am fine now."
"No pain."
"No pain."

We sat there in silence for some time.

"So, I guess we know now why your mother named you Persephone"
"Yea, I guess we do..."
"Sephone, can I ask you something?"
"Of course, Dorian."
"I know this would seem sudden, but, would you like to become my 'Uxor a sanguine'?"

I just stared at him. He wants us to get married by blood. I don't know what to say.

"Dorian, I..."
"Sephone, just listen. I know Lucifer wants you to be his wife, that's why I can't ask him for his blessing. But you know that marriage by blood is different from the regular one. You know that..."
"Dorian!"
"Yes?"
"I would love to be you 'uxor a sanguine'."

A/N The second part of this chapter will be out later when I'm back from school. After that, there will probably be a few weeks before I update. With the next chapter, Part III will be done and I have to rewatch Part IV just so I can know what to change in the story. 🕷🕸