I am Hell

I spent a lot of hours in my chambers thinking of Cassius' question. The only times of happiness I ever felt were with Dorian or Prudence and the Weird Sisters. But he is now dead, and Prudence and Agatha have their own missions now, with that friend of Sabrina, Roz, I think they call her. And I am stuck in here. Cassius is right though, I do look happy when with Lucifer. It was hard at first. But he did help me on multiple occasions even before I knew it was him. I hate to admit this, but I do enjoy bringing souls to Hell, I enjoy being the Queen. But there are still threats to my claim. Well, one threat. Lilith. She has been a thorn in my eye before I knew she was Lilith. I need to get rid of her. She will come here. If she plans on using the spear, she will have to come...

"You try my patience, Lilith. Why are you here?"
"I come bearing news regarding Sabrina."
"Sabrina this, Sabrina that. Isn't there someone else for you to think of? Let's say...your son" - I said as I came in the Pandemonium.
"The cosmos she was sent in was obliterated by the Void, the last terror."
"We know it is the last terror, Lilith, get to the point."
"Before I tell you the point of my visit, I want you, Lucifer, to swear on the Book of the Beast that when all is said and done you will restore my powers."
"No."
"Fine." - Lucifer said
"WHAT!"
'You don't really believe that I will give it back.' - he said in my mind
'I don't know what to believe anymore.'
"Sabrina that was sent to the other cosmos is dead. The other Sabrina tried to stop the Void using Pandora's box, but before she could die, the Spellman's brought her soul back into the dead Sabrina's body."
"Still not seeing the point." - I was getting rather impatient.
"It seems that Sabrina is starting to develop some celestial powers."
"That is not possible." - Lucifer said
"Well it sure looks like it."
"Persephone, go and see if what she is saying is true."
"WHAT! No. I think not. I am not leaving you here alone...."
"Persephone, go. Now."
"Fine..."
****
I arrived at the Spellman's mortuary and knocked on the door. Ambrose opened.
"Calisa! What are you doing here? It's so good to see you!"
"It's good to see you too, Ambrose. It's Sabrina's birthday, is it not? I came to wish her a happy birthday."
"Nice try. I know all about you banishing her"
"Fine. Lilith came with some accusations and Lucifer sent me to see if they were true."
"Come in. Stay hidden."
"That's what I do best."
I cast an invisibility spell and made my way to the kitchen.
"Who was it Ambrose?" - Zelda asked
"Another bunch of kids trick-or-treating."
Thank you, Ambrose! They all sang 'Happy birthday to Sabrina and just as she was about to blow the candles, the cake disappeared.
"What is going on?" - Melvin asked
"Sabrina's being tricksy." - Prudence said and it was so hard not to laugh
"Sabrina, your Aunt Hilda worked very hard on baking that cake."
"It's your favorite one."
"Enough is enough. Return that delicious-looking cake so we can all enjoy it."
"No, Aunt Zee, I am not sure what happened, what's been happening."
Suddenly, a horn blew in the distance, it was a war sign. But who...
Lilith.
Ok, so, Sabrina just made an entire army of mineworkers disappear. Great. I think I will head back now before Lilith does something.

I teleported back just in time. Lucifer and Lilith were in the middle of an argument when Lucifer turned his back on her and she took out the Spear of Longinus. Oh, no you don't!

- Da mihi potestatem
Ad Pandemonium
Ad animari
Et proditorem captionem -

I cast the spell and Lilith was immediately pushed away to the throne and the hand around it closed shut barely giving her space to breathe. I made my way to her, I could feel the anger boiling inside me.

"I've warned you to choose your actions carefully. And yet, you defined my warning again, and again, and again."
"So what? You're going to kill me?" - she said with a mocking tone
"Damn right I am."
"Ha, You can't kill me!
"No? I guess I will burn you then. I wonder what would happen if I let my darkness mix with Hellfire."
The look of fear on her face was indescribable.
"Persephone, be careful." - Lucifer said with a dangerously low voice
"I am done being careful! It never leads me anywhere."
I turned towards Lilith.
"You never wanted this!" - she screamed
"At the begging, no, I didn't. But I've grown to like this place. It's my home and I am its queen. And no one will take it from me. Look on the bright side: You will die in the throne you so desperately wanted your whole life."
"You are insane!"
"Maybe, but that's why I will live, and you will burn. Because unlike you, I am not pretending. I am Hell!"

- Igne inferni clamavi
Ad locum istum
Et litteræ, insidiatoris uri
Ad cuius animam venit finis -

In a matter of seconds Lilith was consumed by the Hellfire, but not the blue one like the Greendale thirteen, but a black one. Instead of lighting the place up, it became darker. And after a few minutes full of screams, the room became bright again and all that was left of Lilith was a small pile of ashes that disappeared with a quick blow of wind. I stood still looking at the place where she was trapped until I felt the hand being placed on my shoulder.

"You did it. Well done."
"Sabrina is dead as well."
"How do you know?"
"I just felt it."
"You need to go there?"
"Why would I? I don't belong there. I belong here."
"That you do, my Queen."
Caliban is dead. Lilith is dead. Both Sabrina's have died. There are no more threats now.

Well, there is still one more that needs to die.
One little angel who thinks she's safe in the sky.
But for her, I will take my time.
For revenge is sweeter when planned right.

She will have to wait a little longer because now I want only one thing. I want what I never had. I want to be happy with my family. And I can finally be that. I can finally be happy because I found my family and my place.

My name is not Calisa Dhark. I am not an orphan of the Church of Night. I am not a hopeless case.

My name is Persephone Morningstar. Daughter, and wife, of Lucifer Morningstar, the Dark Lord. I am the Queen of Hell.

🕸🕸🕷🕷

Spells used:

1.
I give power
To the Pandemonium
To come alive
And trap this traitor

2.

I call upon the Fires of Hell
To come to this place
And burn the traitor
Whose life has come to an end

🕸🕸🕷🕷

🕷That's it, guys. The last chapter. I may do a few one-shots when I have time, like an epilogue, a few years later, or some in-between one-shots. If there is something you want me to get to the core with, just ask and I will write a one-shot with it. But it needs to have a connection to this story. I hope you liked it as much as I liked writing it. I love you all and Praise Satan.🕷