Important

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

═══════ ═══════

I'd like to address a few things here:

| 1 |

It's greatly appreciated if you guys give an FTR comment in chapter 1

| 2 |

I honestly don't know what to do with Riddle. Sometimes, I feel I should give him a second chance, but I'm afraid to ruin the already formed story in mind. So, I guess not... (For which, I'm so very regretful.)

| 3 |

I'm sorry to inform those of you who wouldn't like OOC (Out Of Character) Already Existing characters, that this Fan Fic might be somewhat OOC (maybe even fully OOC, I dunno).

| 4 |

I am a busy college student, so the updates might be irregular. (Well there are lots of assignments, projects and stuff like that)

| 5 |

I'm just writing this fanfic for fun. And, my first time writing, so... please don't mind mistakes. And if you do point out some, I'll change it. Constructive criticisms are welcome.

| 6 |

Sometimes (well, might as well say, 'most of the time'), I edit chapters randomly ( You'll come to know with the help of 'A/N' at the top or end of the newest chapter.

| 7 |

No, I don't support J.K.R 's bigoted transphobic views. We all love her Harry Potter series, and we did love her too. Note the 'Past Tense'

══════════════

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

═════════════

DISCLAIMER

I don't own anything. J.K. Rowling does. I own only OCs. And any of the pictures used here are not mine. The book cover is like that too.

If anyone wants me to take them down, I'll gladly do it.

══════════════

~Illy