|4| Week Before Hogwarts

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

After Harry left, Lyra had been lying on her soft bed, trying to sleep only to fail terribly. Her thoughts kept on wandering to her father then to Harry and then back to her father. She had just made friends with Harry a few days ago, and she felt so close to him than any other person.

The reason? Of course, it was because they had been playmates when they were infants. Although she couldn't recollect everything, she could remember bits and pieces of those times. So, technically, she had known him for 11 years already. Only two people had ever called her 'star'. One was her father. He would always call her, 'little star' and the other one was Harry, her close friend. Well, now he's almost like a brother to her.

She was thinking, if her father had been here, he would have been just like harry, right?

She could still remember the day on which she asked her mother about her father for the first time. It was a little while after she had turned five.

>>>>>A little flashback<<<<<

(August, 1985)

Lyra had always been wondering why had all the children in her age had both parents, but she didn't have a papa? Wait, she had a papa and she still could remember her his face from when she was little, but where was he? Who was he? Even Susan knew her parents' name, even though they weren't alive. Her mama could have at least told her her papa's name right?

She decided to ask her mother about it and asked her, "Mama, who is my father?"

Although Amelia had always known that this moment would come sooner or later, she was still taken aback when Lyra asked her.

It was not that she wanted to hide her marriage with Sirius, rather it would affect Lyra if it was revealed before Sirius' name was cleared.

She had wanted to get him out of Azkaban, but Sirius declined the offer. When he had been arrested, he was put in Azkaban without trial, and Amelia was furious. She used her connections to visit him at Azkaban. But that idiot had refused to come out. He told her that they had to catch Peter before he comes out, else that guy would hide forever. This was the reason that Sirius had used to convince her to let him stay at Azkaban.

But had he ever thought about her?

She had just lost her whole family: her parents, brothers, and her nephew and niece. Except for him, Lyra and Susan she didn't have anyone in this world. Had he ever thought about it? Had he ever thought about their baby, Lyra? What they would do without him?

She was so angry and frustrated that she cried for a week. But she held it together after that. She couldn't be like that. She had two children to raise.

And she wasn't some weak woman who was always dependant on her husband.

She touched her daughter's head gently and told Lyra her husband's name with pride, "Your father is Sirius Black, little Lyra. But please remember this: No matter what others might say about him, have faith in him. Have faith in your father, okay?"