A/N: An explanation and important info

Hello! It's me, the author, SoSkittles! I'm just gonna be giving some info to y'all in the form of bullet points:

• Our main character is Lea Valdez
• Lea is the twin sister of Leo Valdez
• This is set after the Heroes of Olympus
•Trials of Apollo won't be happening because I don't like making myself relive pain.
•Leo still made his way back to camp with Calypso and now lives there happily.
•Leo and Lea have made monster proof tech so it's safe to have technology as a demigod now.
•Lea is 16 and so is Damien.
•Tim is 18, Jason(Todd) is 20, and Dick is 23.
• Lea has all the same powers as Leo.
• Lea uses humor to cover up her trauma like Leo does with his.
•Lea, just like every other Demigod, has ADHD and Dyslexia.
•Lea is Pansexual because love is love.
•Lea used to have a crush on Reyna, this is important for later.
•Lea is like that one John Mulaney quote; "I'll keep all of my emotions right here and one day, I'll die."
•Unlike Leo who has a Hispanic accent, Lea has a bit of a Southern accent due to growing up in Texas for a while and wanting to fit in with the other kids. (She faked it til she made it)
•Lea gets along with Superman because of the similarities of their accents and the both of them enjoy pissing of everybody else with words like "y'all'dve", especially Bruce and Damien.

And I'm pretty sure that all the important info that you'll need before you start reading! (I'm pretty sure that last bullet point wasn't even necess- *smacked*)

Anyway please enjoy the story;
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚎𝚊 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚣