Chapter 4: "𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅"

Not me taking forever to give y'all this chapter. Anyway not edited. I die like a soldier.
———————————————————————————

3rd POV

Looking back, Lea should've known that punching an assassin prince in the face really wasn't the brightest idea she ever had but on the River Styx she'd do it again.

-FlashBack-

"I'm gonna do this, Asshat." Lea said before she jumped over the table in fury.

And punched him in the face.

Immediately Damien hit back and the brawl had started.

(A/N: A clear warning: I suck ass at fight scenes.)

Knocking things out of the way, the two had started to exchange blows. Both of them had training but if a professional were to see them, they would be called amateurs.

All sense had left the both of them. They were going street style. (A/N: What the fuck am I writing right now? 😭🤚🏾)

Dick and Jason had been yelling at them to stop but in fear of being pulled into the fight neither of them tried to break it up. Bruce had sighed in disappointment and pushed his chair out, took his plate and declared he would eat in his office. Alfred had already gone to the supply closet to get a broom to clean the mess they were making.

"WORLD STAR! OH SHIT THEY ON X GAMES MODE!" Tim cackled causing Jason to smack him upside the head.

"Now is not the time! If this goes any longer, Damien could hurt her!" Dick said pointing at the fight.

"You mean Lea could hurt Damien right?" Jason asked looking at Dick.

"No I meant Damien could hurt Lea." Dick clarified in confusion.

"Mmm. Right. Sure.... Anyway, let's stop this before they move the fight to the kitchen and Lea stabs Damien." Jason said in alarm as the two youngest seemed to move closer to the kitchen area.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THATS WHY YO SHOES RAGGEDY!" Lea shouted, blood dripping from her lips, her knuckles connecting to Damien's cheek giving him a cut where her knuckles had brushed due to the ring she had on.

"THATS WHY YO MAMA DEAD! WHAT TYPE IF SHOES SHE GOT ON, HUH?! WHAT TYPA SHOWS SHE GOT ON IN HER CASKET?!" Damien snarled, punching her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her.

(A/N: PLEASE IM WRITING THIS AND IM DYING I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE DIALOGUE WITH FIGHTING 💀)

Lea had had enough. She felt his comment light a spark.

And she burst into flames.

-End FlashBack-

"Ow! Son of a harpy" She cursed, as Jason cleaned her busted lip.

"That's what you get. Have I taught you nothing?" Jason said shrugging.

"It's only illegal if you're caught?"

"No! If you're gonna start a fight, win" Jason sighed.

"I did win though" Lea said her eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

"Mmm it was more of a tie" Jason said, squinting his eyes and putting his hand on his chin as if he were thinking back on the fight.

"I literally went up in flames and your telling me it's a tie? I didn't see him pull up with some typa superpower? The only way he'd win was if he was holding back a demon that'd been sealed inside of him or something" Lea scoffed.

"I believe the true winner was Master Tim" Alfred spoke up from where he was cleaning Damien's cut.

Damien hadn't spoken at all. He just sat there glaring at her. He reminded her of her Leo after she had zipped him inside the bouncy house at their 5th birthday party because she hadn't wanted to share the cake.

Lea cracked a smile at the thought.

"He wasn't even fighting" Jason looked over to Alfred, "How did Tim win?"

Tim looked up from his phone and showed the screen.

"I'm posting this on my TikTok" Tim declared then looked over to Lea and said, "Don't worry I left that last bit out."

"Nice. Tag me. I'm @supermans_left_tittie" Lea smiled.

Tim snickered at her username but obliged to her wishes.

Dick seemed to look at everybody before clearing his throat catching their attention.

"So are we not gonna talk about the fire thing? Or....like what?" Dick asked eyeing Lea up and down as if she'd burst into flames again

"No" Lea and Jason said simultaneously.

"Alright then." Dick said shrugging.

"It's badass though" Tim added leaning over to high-five Lea which she happily gave him.

Damien scoffed causing Lea to turn to him with her eyes narrowed.

"You got something to say?" Lea asked, "If you do, remember talk shit get hit. Don't wanna repeat a little while ago, right?".

"Does my father even know about your powers?" Damien asked in an accusatory tone.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, he does" Lea said crossing her arms ignoring the slight ache that throbbed in her shoulder, "Does your daddy know you're a little bitch?".

Bruce had found out about her powers when her and Jason had been bickering in the Bat mobile. She was still trying to convince him that she didn't have to come to the Manor but the second he mentioned that Wonder Woman visited sometimes she had burst into flames with excitement by accident. This had caused Bruce to swerve and almost crash. It also caused Bruce to pull over and interrogate and reprimand the two of them.

Damien just clicked his tongue and went back to ignoring her.

'If this is a Enemies to Lovers story, Aphrodite needs to hurry the hell up and get to the Lovers part' Lea thought looking at Damien with distaste, 'He was better when he didn't acknowledge me.'

"Well you're all patched up" Jason announced passing the first aid kit to Alfred who had also finished up with Damien and the two of them walked into the kitchens. Dick just sighed and walked away.

"Dick has patrol and Me and Jason have to help Alfred clean up from your little cat fight so why don't you show Lea her room Damien?" Tim asked with a little smirk obviously just wanting another video for his loyal followers.

"No way in hell, Drake" Damien snapped.

"I'd rather sleep outside then have him show me my room. He'd probably show me the dungeons or whatever y'all got here and be like here you go" Lea said wincing as she uncrossed her arms and pointing at Damien.

"Of course you'll sleep outside. You're an animal aren't you?" Damien spat at her causing her to snort.

"Gotta be one to know one, Rich Boy." Lea retorted.

"Okay enough. As much as I'd love to see this go on, I have to help clean up. Just show her her room." Tim said standing up and leaving.

Damien and Lea looked at each other.

"Trash Junkie."
"Rich Boy."

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙻𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗.

Word count: 1155 words