chapter 1

Mmmmmmm What time is it Mama? Jinni asked her mother. "It's only 6:00 a.m. dear " her mother replied. Jinni was thankful ,it's her day off. Immediately she tidied her beddings and showered. Looking at the life sized mirror, she noticed her weight loss on that body that made her the envy of Suzanne, as the reigning muse of the school's basketball Team.
Jinni was unanimously chosen by the members of the team.
And today , the interhigh school sports tournament will start.
Jinni was too small to be a muse. She vehemently rejected the offer if not for her friend Jalyn.
Jalyn has been her classmate and friend since they were in the first grade. Jalyn was the prettiest girl in their class but she ballooned to 220 lbs. now that she is in her junior year in high school. Jalyn.could not think of anybody else that fits to carry the flag of their team other than her friend Jinni. And today the celebration starts with a parade to be participated by all teams from different high scools in Region 3. Their highschool's basketball team was the flag bearer. So, she has to be in a sexy sports wear and be paired with the team's captainball her long time crush.She was so thrilled when she's been told by Jalyn that the boy has a secret crush on her too. She was so concious to walk with him carrying the flag. She has been shy to put on her sexy denim shorts to match her black crop top let
alone, having her crush walk with her.Her feet too heavy to carry her to the gymnasium. Until the crowd began shouting her name Jinni!Jinni! Every body looked to her direction except Suzanne who was chosen her replacement if she can't make it. Rumors had spread that she was caught petting and necking with every member of the basketball team and that included the captain ball.
Jinni was dismayed of what she heard ,her imagination working overtime seeing Suzanne kissing the captain ball Ira.
The scene flooded her memories and felt electrified everytime their fingers accidentally.touched. Jinni subconsciously pulled her hand right away but Capt Ira takes it back and looks closely to her eyes press her palm and winks at her. This was not left unnoticed by his teammates and she was embarrassed of their teasing. Suzanne was freaking mad at the boys who secretly laughed at her looking grim everytime Capt Ira smiles sweetly showing his dimples at Jinni. The girl shyly acknowleged. Ira noticed how pretty the simple girl is. Unaffected by the countless admirations, Jinni can be a comic or mimic some funny faces yet can away with it and still look pretty.. Ira is one of the many boys who wants to be her boy friend. So, whoever he may be, should be open minded and not possessive because she is always surrounded by boys. Jinni drive them away because her friend loves the snacks they are giving to her and she gains weight ballooning to 250 lbs. Jinni is backed by a lot of self control to bite even one piece of her favorite pringles she loves while drinking a bottle of soda. She reserves her appetite to eat a main meal. This makes her fit but not overfed even when her mother prepares her favorite "adobo" , which she pairs with a piece of banana. She felt hunger imagining herself enjoying the newly cooked rice with the favorite viand adobo. This is the food she doesnt want to be seen eating because they will see the amount of food she puts into her body . With a platter of adobo she can finish a pot of rice.
Her mother asked her to change to a more comfortable shirt and start preparing the lunch. She puts on her favorite denim shorts and a white Hanes Tshirt given by Jalyn. She got a plastic container to share with her friend. This is also her favorite food.
She started eating with her mother who.could hardly touch the food. Jinni got a spoonful of food and fed her mother. The woman hardly tasted the serving
Her best friend Jalyn arrived bringing her the good news that she won the title Miss Sportsfest year 2021. Her mother rejoiced and they had lunch together.