Chapter 7

She cannot hide her feelings to Jalyn because she always tells every piece of information to her husband. Her secret is also his.    So when he told him that she he will not be included her story
She always want. a husband to be loyal and  not sincere.
and that is a problem again
But he is  so persistent and she cannot accept him . It' s.not the like of her to be a fool.  She told him to wait for a some more time so she can think about it.
     Ira agreed but he did not stay away but spent most of his time with Jinni. He invited her to go with him to Bohol. He knew that she is dying to see the tarsier. Jinni is an animal lover. He thought of something to give her that will remind her of him. Checking from various on line sellers if there is an offer for a pet dog.  He was fascinated with a little Pomeranian 3 months puppy and was sure it is the one he is looking for. It cost him a fortune but that would be no problem .  Money cannot bring back the lost feelings of Jinni if not used for something she likes.  He wasted no time and sent a message to the puppy owner. He was responded right away and the deal was closed. He will meet her at the lobby of one famous shopping center.  The owner arrived with a group of friends who own different kinds of well bred dogs. The dog owner Bianca brought the little puppy.  He was so excited for Jinni to see him.
     That very day he took the little puppy to Jinni. He was a winner with his choice of gift. Like a little kid Jinni kissed and hug him and named him Geri after her first pet she lost when she was barely 5.  
     Ira invited her for a celebration and also invited Jalyn . He said she will be his god parent. It was a funny event. Jinni was made to agree to go to Bohol.  Jalyn even pushed her more to go. She had said yes and could never back out. She was excited that she is getting a chance to see the little cutie she is dying to see.  She is also excited to see the famous chocolate hills that her friends were talking about.  She was not even able to join them as they exchange their experiences in their trip.
She checked her wardrobe to see if she has the needed clothes to wear.  All her clothes were well worn and she may look like a pauper in them compared to those enjoying the trip.  No time is left for her to do a shopping and her budget is not enough to buy some clothes. And again she remembered Jalyn,'s friend.  It's good she got her number. She called Phoebe for what she needs. And in just an hour, clothes were delivered to her. She checked the clothing's if they are not too well worn.  She found one that does not only fit her but it looks like one especially made for her.  She laundried them and she looks like one who has been doing a whole day shopping.  She is so thankful that this kind of business exist or she would look like vagabond as compared to her friends. She never competed with them but one of them Shaida looks down on her. She wouldn't really mind if she may look like a maid as long as she knows what she is doing is right
     She is now ready with her clothes. So she needs to call her friend Jalyn again to lend her shoes. The girl selfless as she is, is more than ready to lend her shoes she thinks Jinni might need.In addition to these , she lend her a new shirt smaller than her size. She knows Jinni's favorite color green and this one she just bought as if knowing Jinni might need it.  The green shirt has a letter "J" embossed at the center.  It may fit to either of them. 
     When Jinni saw it she knew that Jalyn has her in mind.