Chapter 9

The Lunch out with friends

The head waiter met and led them to the table reserved for them by Ira. Jinni was touched that he still remembers the usual place they go to. The waiter also remembers them as a pair plus the food they always order. He only had to look at Ira and he gives him signal ok. But for now , it might be different with friends around
Jalyn gave her go signal to Jinni to order for them. Jinni requested Ira to increase his order for the usual food they order. "Usual" that means" Jinni's memory is still occupied with moments she shared with me." said to himself.
He waited for the best time to put Jinni.on hot seat and make her admit what she really feels for him now.
The lunch was served by a waiter who served them before. He thought Ira and Jinni are married now seeing them seated sweetly beside each other. The waiter still remembers how sweetly they feed each other and sip their favorite Buko juice using the same straw. Maybe if only he knew what happened, he will be real sorry. But maybe seeing how sweetly they stare at each other now will not give him the slightest hint that they parted each other's way.
With the years that had passed . Ira had looked a little bit matured but Jinni still looks more like a beautiful lady than like a pretty baby like she was before. How lovely she had bloomed.
Jalyn need not ask either of them if they are now back in each others arm from the way they look at each other. It would be a lie to deny that did not miss each other. Especially Ira's look of longing everytime he stares at Jinni. While the woman cannot hide her admiration towards the man not withstanding his broken promises to her in the past. As they say, love is lovelier the second time around.
Ira and Jinni became inseparably in love with each other. Call it corny that Ira engraved their names on the trunk of a tree in the park. While Jinni bought a pair of couple's shirt that they plan to wear when they will go to another paradise Puerto Princesa , Palawan.
Puerto Princesa is a coastal city on Palawan Island in the western Philippines. It's a base for boat trips through the massive limestone caves and underground river of the biodiverse Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. Dive sites are dotted around Puerto Princesa Bay.

They were by their guide to El Nido .

El Nido is a Philippine municipality on Palawan island. It's known for white-sand beaches, coral reefs and as the gateway to the Bacuit archipelago, a group of islands with steep karst cliffs. Miniloc Island is famed for the clear waters of its Small and Big lagoons. Nearby Shimizu Island has fish-filled waters. The area has many dive sites, including Dilumacad Island's long tunnel leading to an underwater cavern. ―
Ira is fond of the waters and he asked Jinni to try scuba diving with him. It was something that Jinni wanted to try and although ashame to admit she cannot swim Ira noticed her silence. He asked her to put on a swimsuit before they put on a scuba attire. He was hoping to see her slim figure which captivated him the first time he saw her. Jinni has only one swimwear which is a black Nike bathing suit that Ira bought for her when he took her to the nearest resort. Jinni was still young then, and does not have the curves that young girls are craving for. Now she is a total woman and her curves can make her compete in a real beauty contest and not just a sports fest. This is all part of her metamorphosis and she is proud that she had not ballooned like her friend Jalyn although she stlill looks like she is not yet married and sexy although a bit overweight.
Jinni came out of their quarters wearing the old Nike swimsuit. Ira was mesmerised with sexy lady in front of him and recognized the swimsuit he gifted her on her 18th birthday . He remember how shy she was to try it on. Now, she looks so comfortable as if it is her second skin.
They were strolling along the beach when three blondie young men whistled as she passed by. She tried to avoid them as they approached her to know her name. Ira was pissed off with their misbehavior. The biggest did not like Ira's rebuke on them. He challenged him.for a fight. Ira felt his manhood was challenged , he gave him a punch in the nose. The rest of his gang helped him to get up and all three of them helped each other to hurt Ira. Jinni was shouting for help and the security of the resort arrived to put
them in order. They shook each other's hand for a truce. Ira accepted to avoid further trouble.
They tried to check the waves if suitable for surfing, Jinni was so afraid to try so she checked on the food sold along the baywalk. Newly caught fish by th fisherfolks grilled smelled so appetizing so Jinni thought Ira would surely love it. They have tried it before in Bohol. He mention his fondness of grilled food. So she asked the seller to reserve her some for tomorrow and hurriedly went back to the resort's mess hall and prepared their table.
Ira arrived without a shirt on and his abs showing. Four girls in their skimpiest bikini were shrieking looking at Ira. The tallest of them bravely approached Ira and gave him a bottle of beer. He gladly accepted but came to Jinni who was surrounded by young men . It seems like each of the boys were mentally undressing her. While others were appreciating her long silky legs tanned under the sun on a cloudy day. Jinni came to Ira soon as she saw him to avoid the same incident that happened.
Ira felt the concern of the girl and kissed her on her forehead and whispered " cool baby"
Jinni felt the security of a special someone Now, feels secured with Ira's special affection. He is so much sweeter than before.