naruto filler arc

lmfao 

like my subtle title says, this is filler 

Since there's no way for me to complete the next chapter in the next 2 days, I'll use this week's chapter to take a break from all the technical stuff and just get to know you guys more so I can plan my future chapters better (this was originally for my friends, so yes I will be basing this on their questions, fight me)

I will also be doing a Q&A on anything you guys want to know about me (mostly abt graphics), so be free to leave some questions too!

What apps are you guys using?

I really only use canva these days because I'm fucking lazy, but I used photoshop last week and now that I've started doing my cover shop requests, I have to use it again T_T

But before, I used IbisPaint X for my cover requests. Yes, even for manips. 

I think those and PicsArt is what most people use anyway lol but tell me still

What style of covers do you guys prefer? (ie. manip, simple, vector, and object-based, model-based, or typographic)

I really love manips, but I haven't done a heavy manip in like 5 months, so I've become terrified of them lmfao.

And I always prefered model-based covers. Mainly because I have no idea how to do a manip with objects lmfao. I don't think I've ever even tried before. I will die the day I do.

I've done a few vector graphics, and they definitely are my favourite. The only problem is that I'm horrible at them lol

What apps would you guys like me to do an introduction style tutorial to them? As in, show you some of the tools and how to use them

I obviously won't show you how to make one tiny thing. I'll give you tutorials using different tools on an actual edit, so you get an idea of how to use them for multiple things. 

Like, I'll basically give you a tutorial of a cover, while introducing the app. So like, I'll be editing, then going "this tool does such and such and this is how you use it". 

What else do you want to know here?

As mentioned, this is pretty much based on what you guys ask me to show/teach you. SO, what else do you want to know?

One last thing, I know a lot of people think this, but you don't need Photoshop to make manip covers. A lot of apps (free apps), have some of the same settings. Of course, they are limited compared to photoshop, but you can still make amazing manips from them.

IbisPaint is a great example. It's not just a drawing app, you can do great manips with it. Once you know your way around, it's so easy. 

Both of these covers are manips, but can you guess from what app they were made? 

They both requireD heavy manips, believe it or not. (I'll maybe make a tutorial on both these if you guys want).

The Fallen Queen's cover was made on IbisPaint X (on mobile, at 3am save me)

And Dangerous Love's was made on Photoshop. (this time at a reasonable hour)

So what is the point? Both can make manips. You aren't doomed if you don't have Photoshop. Because I'm pretty sure most of you have mobile phones or tablets/ipads. And if you don't, there is Photopea on web (a replica of photoshop, basically).