cover help for Alex

We're just going to ignore the fact that this took me nearly half a year to get to-

So here are the covers by my ungrateful ass grandson that broke my kneecaps and took away all my money.

Also known as, Nicoismysenpai

Here are the covers by the loveable terror that is Alex,

𝟎𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱

Mostly compliments for this one! 

First, is the use of space and colours. There is enough on the cover to be considered "crowded", but because you stuck to the simple colour scheme of blue and red, it doesn't feel overwhelming. The way in which each element is organized is pretty damn cool (and clever!). There is a lot, yet it doesn't feel like it. Organized chaos.

The layout is well done. The balance on each side (colour wise) gives you that symmetrical look. If you were to move just one thing over, it would break the cover.

If I must critique something... 

which, honestly, I don't really care about, but a lot of people do.

Design Hierarchy. In any graphic type, you usually read the bigger text first. If all the texts are similar in size and colour, you then read what is on the very top, to the bottom, from left to right. This is where the "issue" lies. Readers looking at only your cover, will read it as "Soulmate The Paradox". Simply because you don't read from the middle, then the top, and then the bottom. Generally

HOWEVER! This really isn't much of a problem as Wattpad makes you write the title next to the cover, and people always look at that.

I know this will contradict what I said in a previous chapter, but in some cases, it's fine to prefer aesthetic over the "technical rules". ONLY, if the general rules still apply and it isn't a big issue. In this case I think it's completely fine as it is, as moving the title to be read in the conventional order would ruin the symmetry of the cover and make the organized chaos in here very fucking disorganized.

SO! In this case, it's fine that the title isn't placed in the "conventional" way. It's still legible and it doesn't take a genius to figure out how it's read.