Chapter 3

Sighing in relief, Lyle's eyes met his sister's amethyst eyes. She smiled gently and patted a spot next to her. Without words, Lyle knew what his sister meant. He went under the covers and joined inside his sister's arms. He asked. "So, does this mean we had reincarnated or something? Because right now that is the only answer to this whole crazy situation we are in."

Remembering back on the 'Light Love' book, I'm starting to believe that we really had reincarnated to 'Light Love'. "You know I think we really did reincarnate, but how do we know 100% if we're in 'Light Love'?"

He hummed out thinking, "Well there are some clues that show we might have reincarnated into 'Light Love'. There was a part of the story where the villainess was sick after an accident but many people didn't look through the case. It didn't go into that much detail, but this could be that incident. But the puzzle that is still a mystery is why would the maid call you 'fake'?

Sitting up I grab the softest pillow and slam my now small and adorable face against it. "Why!? Couldn't heaven just take us to eternal peace or something? Now we have to face other people who hate me, will look down on you, be called this villainess, and worse I'll die the second time for something that I have nothing to do with! But no! I guess since I'm this 'villainess' we have to take their place and their fucking responsibility!"

Lyle patted my head to calm me down from this crazy situation. Looking up at him he gave me a hesitant smile. "At least we are facing this together?" He chuckled nervously. He knows how I get when things go to a crazy turn. I can get a little ...how do they say, sour like mood or don't want to talk or face any bullshit today.

Grabbing his hand, I gently laid a kiss on the back of the hand and held it against my cheek. The coldness from the palm of his hand feels so nice. Quietly I breathe in and out to calm myself. There is no need to act rash, for now, now I need to focus and solve this problem. But first, I need to do and see something really important.

"Sigh, Le how are you so amazing? You're like a light that I can't let anyone else have. My very own guardian angel to save me from this crazy world. My water of life. You are the only person I need to be by my side." Again I kissed the back of his hands as he blushed really cute.

Aww, his face kind of resembles a red tomato-well a cute red tomato.

"M-Me too! I don't need anyone else but you Li!" His cute expression is the most important thing I need to see to get through the day. I felt his hands grab my cheek as he leaned in and kissed my forehead. Caught from his surprise attack I felt the heat rising from my cheek to neck.

The way his beautiful sun blasting smile almost made me blind. "You are a very sneaky snake, Le..."

He pinches my cheek and in a cooing voice. "Aww~ Don't pout Li."

That sneaky snake of a brother of mine. I slouch against him and we both enjoy our final moment of peace.

"We need more answers about the Wood's family. If the villainess is really the most frightened person then how come that brown-haired maid got the gut to say 'fake' to her? Should we fake an amnesia problem?" He said.

"That does make things easier but what about you?" I asked back.

"Well, I can follow some butlers and maids around to know where is where. On the plus side, I am your only personal butler so I get to be with you for mostly the whole day." He said in a happy bubbly voice.

True, he gets to be with me whenever but the downside is if the head or lady of the family wants him to change different stations. We don't have the power to stop it.

"Okay, how should we do this amnesia thing? Should I scream out loud in fright? Or should I walk around cluelessly-no if I do then Iris's parents will question your work as Iris's personal butler? Oh, how about I woke up and you calmed me down. In which I put my trust in you rather than anyone else. With that, you can hurry towards Iris' parents and ask for a doctor for me?"

He stood silent and then nodded his head. He pulled me in for another hug. Whispering in his ear I said, "Please be okay, and if you sense any danger get out of there. Your safety is more important than anything else, okay?" 

He nodded his head again and lay a kiss on my cheek. He stood up and left the room while quietly closing the door.