8

As I walked into the living room and then into the kitchen, I couldn't find Sharon anywhere.

"Sharon?" I called out.

"In here." I heard a faint voice, coming from her bedroom.

I opened the cracked door and hesitantly walked in.

"Sharon?" I called out again.

      "In here." She said now much louder.

I walked towards her voice and over to the bathroom. The door was already semi cracked, I slowly pushed it opened and soon noticed Sharon sitting on the toilet crying.

        "Sharon, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Tracy, I'm pregnant." She said.

"You're what? How do you know for sure?" I asked.

She picked up something and handed it to me.

I took it and looked at it, it was a pregnancy test with a plus sign in the middle of it.

"Holy shit." I said.

"Tell me about it." She said.

    "Well, how do you feel about it?" I asked.

"I feel scared, but yet excited. I'm having a baby, we're having a baby." She said.

       "If you're happy, I'm happy. I'm going to support and help you through it all." I said hugging her.

   "Thank you Tracy." She said hugging me back.

"Always. You're having a fucking baby Sharon, a fucking baby." I said standing up, then helping her up.

      "I'm having a fucking baby." She said.

I walked with her back into the living room. She grabbed the phone, called her doctor and made an appointment.

      "Well I have an appointment for this evening." She said as she set the phone down.

       "What time is the appointment?" I asked.

"I made it during your break, they said it won't take long." She said.

     "They can take as long as they'd like." I said.

About half an hour later, the door bell rang and in came Cliff.

         "Morning Sharon." He said.

"Morning Cliff." She said.

     "Morning babe." He said as he walked over to me, then pulling me into a hug.

    "Morning Cliff." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

  "You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll meet you out there." I said.

        "Okay." He said then making his back out the door.

    "If you wanna tell him go ahead, I know he wouldn't say anything." She said.

           "It wouldn't be any of his business to say anything." I said.

   "Alright we'll I'll see you at lunch, try and have a good day." She said hugging me.

         "I will, see ya." I said as I let go of her and made my way out of the door.

When lunch came around I met up with Cliff and he walked with me to the front entrance, to meet Sharon.

"So what's this all about?" He asked.

"I'll tell you when I come back, we just need confrontation." I said.