5

Saturday had finally came around and right now I was getting ready for the party that Cliff had invited me to.

            "Okay show me the outfit." Sharon said.

   I opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

          "Wow look at you." She said.

   "You think it looks good?" I asked.

           "Tracy it looks beautiful." She said.

   "Thanks." I said.

         "Now come on, Cliff should be here any minute." She said.

    Next thing you know, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." She said disappearing out of my room.

      I finished up doing my hair, slipped on some shoes and walked out of my room into the living room.

I walked around the corner and there he was talking to Sharon.

"You ready?" I asked him.

He stopped talking to Sharon then looked over at me.

"Lookin good babe." He said as he checks me out.

"Same to you, come on you ready or what?" I asked.

"Yeah, Ricks already waiting in the car." He said.

"Well I'll see you later and if you need anything call me." Sharon said as she hugged me.

"I will." I said.

"Have fun you two." She said.

"I'll see you later." I said as I followed Cliff out of the house.

  "You're looking pretty good babe." Cliff said.

         "I could say that same about you." I said looking him up and down.

   "Whose ready to party?" Rick asked as we approached the car.

          I hoped into the back as Cliff got into the drivers seat. We soon made our way out of the neighborhood and on our way to the party.

When we pulled up to Randy's house, it was like a whole fucking mansion.

"Wow." I said.

"Wow indeed." Cliff said.

Cliff parked the car then we all got out and up the steps to Randy's house.

There was no need to knock since the house was already filled with a bunch of people. Cliff opened the door and we followed behind.

    As soon as we entered, Cliff immediately reached for my hand. It was sweet, like he didn't want me to get lost with all these people.

"You want a drink?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

He guided me throughout the house till we found an area to get drinks, while Rick got lost in the mix.

He opened a beer and passed it to me then opened one for himself.

"To us." He said.

"To us." I said as we clicked our beer bottles together then drank them.

After we drank them, we got new ones and after we drank them we went out to dance.

God I felt alive when I was with him. I felt like I could just be myself.