The Man You Deserved

BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO Soukokuissenpai give them a follow! They were an amazing Dazai and I am stoked about this collab with them! I hope you guys enjoy. 😊 Comments and stars appreciated! ♡

*

Chuuya thought this wasn't very bright. He shouldn't be doing this. Being here at the Intercontinental Hotel searching for Osamu. On the card he slipped in Chuuya's window, it had the hotel, and his room number. And right now the young ginger was standing in front of his hotel room door. Contemplating on knocking or turning back around and leaving. Chuuya had his hand raised, fist closed tightly, ready to knock. Inches from it. But just couldn't bring himself to. Chuuya sighed. "What am I doing? This is stupid." He said quietly. Chuuya turned around and left. But so quickly he didn't even realize his keys slipped out of his pocket.

Osamu heard the sound of the younger man's footsteps dissipate and opened the door. He noticed a small keyring on the ground, with several keys; and picked it up examining it. Osamu knew where the redhead lived, and decided to return the keys. He picked up his coat and slipped out the door heading towards Chuuya's apartment.

Osamu didn't have to go far as he realized also with the key was his car keys. It was pouring outside and Chuuya was getting downpoured on. "Fuck..." Chuuya was feeling through his pockets. "I just had them!"

He slammed his foot on the ground pulling out his wallet. "Where the fuck are my keys?!"Chuuya heard footsteps slowly approaching him and turned around to see who it was. A tall man walked towards him, towering over the smaller figure. Chuuya squinted his eyes trying to see who the man in front of him was, but immediately recognized him when he spoke.

"Hey Chuuya, I think you forgot this in front of my hotel room door." He waved the keys letting a small smirk form on his face.

Chuuya goes to reach for them and Osamu pulls back from him. "Dazai give me my keys!"

Chuuya is extremely annoyed at this point. Osamu shrugged his coat off, and he put it over Chuuya's head and pulled him closer. It was raining. He shouldn't drive in this downpour.

"Chuuya, it's pouring out, you shouldn't be driving at this hour." Chuuya just looked at him with an extremely annoyed face.

"And I don't need you to tell me what to do." Osamu just sighed and gestured for him to come with him back to his hotel room.

When they stepped into the hotel room. Osamu closed the door. The ginger shivered. He was soaking wet and his hair had curled up even more; his cheeks were flushed red from the crisp cold air. Making the freckles dusting all over his cheeks and nose more noticable.

The brunette chuckled and pointed towards the bathroom. "Go take a warm shower, I'll go to your apartment and bring you some warm clothes." Chuuya hesitated but quickly nodded since his body was shivering. Osamu waited until he heard Chuuya get into the shower, and headed towards his apartment to get him some clothes.

*

The redhead wrapped the towel around his waist and slowly opened the bathroom door. He noticed the brunette wasn't here and walked over to one of the bed stands. He saw Osamu' s phone. He knew he shouldn't, it'd be wrong to snoop. But curiosity got the better of the ginger and he decided to see if the brunette was really telling the truth about him coming from the future. The password was surprisingly the anniversary of the day they met, something the ginger never expected. He opened the photo gallery, and his jaw dropped as he looked through the photos. There were hundreds of photos of Osamu and Chuuya, but they looked so much older. He continued to go through the photos and he noticed how happy they looked; how much they were in love.