Isn't It Romantic?

The sunlight was shining into the dimly lit hotel room, the curtains opened just a crack, something the ginger wasn't used to. Stirred him out of his peaceful slumber. The 22 year old ginger had the blanket half covering his completely bare body. The older brunette heard him groan and he looked over seeing the younger male turn his head looking at him. The brunette smiled and he walked over, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Chuuya lazily kissed back and he looked around. The moment his eyes traveled back to the bed he immediately started blushing.

"How'd you sleep?" Osamu asked softly.

"O-oh um good..." His voice was so quiet. Chuuya himself wasn't sure if it was because he was embarassed or simply tired. "H-How did you sleep..?"

"Mm very good. Especially since it was next to you." Osamu gently kissed his nose. "I hope you're hungry. I made a good balanced breakfast for you."

Chuuya was bewildered. "You? You cooked? Without burning anything down?"

Osamu chuckled doing an overdramatic pose. "I forgot how mean chibi is.~"

"No! No! It's just... Well the present you can barely do his own laundry..."

Osamu laughed. "Well I'll have you know I'm not completely useless now. Especially when you were pregnant. It was very hard on you. You worried me a lot."

Chuuyas jaw dropped. "P-pregnant?!"

"I told you we had kids." The alpha laughed. "You did let me mark you.... eventually."

Osamu showed the mark on his body that proved he was also marked. Chuuya couldn't believe his eyes. "S-So... are we going to be stuck like this... forever?"

"Stuck? What do you mean? Being bonded isn't being trapped or stuck, Chuuya."

"N-No... this. What about your Chuuya, don't you miss him? And your kids..?"

"I don't know... I don't think it'll be stuck like this. But of course I miss them. No doubt. But I also believed this happened for a reason. Younger us. We had so many regrets."

"Well... what should we do? It's not like I can talk to my Dazai right now..."

"That much is true. But I can show you what it's actually like to be dated properly. Right now I know your confidence is low... and it shouldn't be and it's my fault... I want to show you how I should have been treating you all along. How your present Dazai should be treating you. If you'll allow me to?" Osamu said, stroking his cheek.

Chuuya's face turned several shades of crimson. "I... I don't know..." The brunette gently cupped his hands and had a genuine smile touch his cheeks. "Let me show you what it's like to be loved."

"Osamu... I don't..."

Osamu looked into his eyes. "I know you're scared... but I am asking you to trust me. Just this once."

Chuuya looked down and bit his lip. "O-okay..."

"We can do anything you want." Osamu smiled. "So what would you like to do?"

"Well... I haven't been to the movies in a while..." He whispered. Osamu smiled and grabbed his hand. "Then let's go watch a movie, hm?"

Chuuya smiled. "Okay... what movie though?"

"There was a new comedy/romance movie that came out... I believe it was called.. Isn't It Romantic?" Chuuya smiled. "That sounds like a great movie..."

Osamu smiled and kissed him. "Well then eat breakfast and get dressed. I'll take you and then we can go out shopping after."

Chuuya nodded, had his breakfast, and took a quick shower; changing into what he was going to wear. The ginger would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous, but when they got to the movies the brunette easily settled his nerves.