Seeing You For The First Time in 4 Years

The purpose of the story and well their kids existence and all, as well as Dazai's character development we decided to give it a slight alpha/omega mix. It won't go deep into it we are focusing more of the relationship between them; it's just so it makes sense. But anyway I hope you guys enjoy! We will have an update next week sometime. Comments and likes appreciated. :)

*

Dazai yawned and he opened his eyes, gently rubbing them to get rid of the sleepiness. He gazed at the clock in the middle of the car. It was 8 am sharp. Work started at 8:30 am and he was not in the mood to hear Kunikida scold him for being late again. He got dressed and started walking into the ADA office. The moment he stepped in he felt like he was being dissected by the way the man in the room looked at him, and was uncomfortable to say the least. He noticed the boy had white hair, he wasn't even a boy the more Dazai looked at him. He looked almost 30 years old, and had a very concerned look on his face as he approached the brunette.

"Dazai?" His voice was soft, and the brunette had just then realized that this man was his subordinate, Nakajimi Atsushi. The boy looked so much older. Dazai was confused, he had just seen the eighteen year old yesterday, and now all of a sudden he looks as if he's thirty years old? The silver haired boy put his hand on his shoulder, a look of worry spreading across his face.

"Dazai, are you alright?"

"Atsushi...why do you look like that? What happened to you?? Did you get hit by an ability or something?"

Now that Atsushi was looking closer. Dazai looked so young. His beard was gone, and his facial features weren't that of a 34 year old man.

He had similar looks to the Dazai he remembered, but something was different in his eyes. They looked cold, and distant. The brunette was getting tired of the stare and was offended by the other man's statement.

"What do you mean what happened to me?! What happened to you?" He snarled.

Dazai was absolutely flabbergasted. Atsushi was never one to speak to him that way. When did he even become so bold?? Dazai and Atsushi were interrupted by the sound of the office door opening. When Dazai turned around and looked. His eyes widened as he saw a face that he knew better than anyone else. But this face even though it had every same feature. It was older, he could tell slightly, and their hair was a lot longer. Almost down their back. The man looked as ertheral as the first day they met.

"Hey I brought Osamu... lunch." The redhead was confused as he looked at the brunette. "Osamu... what happened to your face...? You look so young!"

Dazai was truly left dumbfounded. He was looking at his once lover, Nakahara Chuuya. Dazai just stared at the ginger, his mind blanking out of words. "Chuuya w-what are you doing here? Mori would kill you if he saw you here like this."

Chuuya looked up at him, raising a brow in confusion. "Osamu, I've been working here for the past eight years. And you didn't answer my question. You look so young, like you're in your twenties, why?"

Dazai was freaking out. Was he dreaming? This had to be a dream right? He asked for Chuuya's phone. "My phone...? Osamu..."

Dazai got annoyed. "Stop calling me that! And just give me your phone!" Dazai snatched it from the redhead. Chuuya started boiling with anger. A red hue started to glow around him and his eyes were filling up with tears. Chuuya tossed down the stuff in his hands, trying to calm down. Telling himself being upset is not well for him right now. Chuuya walked off angrily and slammed the door.

The silver haired man walked towards him taking the phone out of his hand and setting it on the counter. Dazai looked up at him, his eyes furrowing.