Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

It's already 6:30pm, right now I'm in the bridge where Irene unnie died.

Y/N: Unnie, where are? (Teary eyes) Are you still alive? Did happened to you what happened to me? (Tears escape from her eyes) I miss you unnie (crying hard) Please come back (crying) now I know how you all feel, when I'm in that situation....

After a while

I've made up my mind! I will going to tell them the truth!! Wait for me my Oppas, your youngest sister is now return!! I should go now.....

Time Skip
Mansion

Y/N: Oppas! I'm here!

I see all of them sitting in the living they look at me in blank expression did something wrong happened?

Y/N: Oppa?

Jin: Y/N (blank expression)

Y/N: Yes oppa? (Confuse look)

Namjoon: Do you love your Irene unnie? (Blank expression)

Y/N: Yes, of course I do (Why did they suddenly ask? Weird)

Suga: Really?

Y/N: Yes oppa, Why?

Jimin: Really? (Scoff) You choose yourself to be alive you don't even think of Irene!!

Y/N: (How did they know)

J-Hope: Why are you so quiet Y/N, is that true? (Calm but anger tone)

Y/N: ..............................

Taehyung: See?! I'm right!! She killed our sister!! (Shouting in Anger)

Suddenly Jungkook oppa came to me and slap me really hard, that's why I fell on the ground harshly.

I touch my face where Jungkook oppa slapped, my tears are flowing non-stop, I look at them, but they just stare to me coldly.

J-Hope: How could you do this Y/N?? Irene really love you more than herself!! You're so damn selfish!! (Angry tone)

Jimin: Are you now ready for the consequence?!

Y/N: ......................

Then suddenly Tae oppa pull my wrist harshly and drag me to the dark basement along with the others.

At the basement

Jimin: Now, you're going to face the hell!

Taehyung: I'm regretting accepting you being my sister!! If you're not here maybe Irene is still alive!! I wish you're the one who died!!! (Shouting)

It hurts, my own brothers wish me to die.

Then Jimin oppa and Tae oppa slap me countless times, my face is now so red.

But what happened next surprised me, Suga and J-Hope come to me and punch me, it's so damn hurt!

After some punches and slaps I received from them, I'm just here laying from the cold floor, then suddenly Jungkook oppa came to me just to kick my stomach, I spit a blood.

Jungkook: I'm regretting being in your side when you're being bullied by Jimin and Tae-hyung.
(Leave the basement)

And the others also leave, without caring in Y/N.

Y/N: Unnie why did you leave me? (Teary eyes) I'm really tired! I can't take this anymore (crying) I hope I never born! My own brothers wish me to die!! It hurts! It really damn hurts!! They're regretting meeting me! Why do I deserve this so much pain?! Why?! Why me?! All I just need is to loved!! Is that a sin?!! Why I can't be happy like others?!! Why everything is hard?!! Is loving me is a sin?!! Why? Why I can't find those answers to my damn questions?! It's hard to love someone by your whole heart because they we're the one who will give you the most hurtful things!

Unnie I miss you! (Crying) Please take me with you! (Crying) I can't tolerate this anymore! You said you love me then why did you leave? Please take me!! Unnie!! (Cry more harder)

It's been three days but here I am still staying here at the basement, my "loving brothers" always beat me! It hurts a lot not because of my physical health but it hurts mentally and emotionally.

In the past three days, I didn't eat anything, I just drink a one glass of water a day. I'm feeling weak,

Then suddenly I heard the door open, (laugh) well definitely it's my "Oppas" they will going to beat me again there's no something new, I get to use it.

My Oppas who I love and trust the most, but right now I'm really scared to them.

???: Y/N?

Wait? It's not my Oppas?!
As I look to the owner of the voice,

Y/N: M-Mia! (Weak tone)

Mia: Y/N?!!
(Crying then suddenly approach Y/N and place her head in her lap, tears are flowing like waterfall)

Y/N: P-please g-get out  h-here r-right n-now, w-w-what i-if O-oppas w-will k-know you c-come here, t-they w-wi-will p-punish y-you (weak tone)

Mia: Y/N, I'm sorry I couldn't help you(crying) I'm scared to them (Crying) I'm sorry, I'm a useless friend to you (weak)

I touch her cheeks with my cold hands

Mia: Y/N (crying)

Y/N: D-don't b-be s-so-sorry (smile) I-it's o-okay, I am okay
(smile while tears is falling from her eyes)

Mia: Y-Y/N why? Why are you so kind? (Crying) You didn't deserve any of this (Crying)

My body suddenly shake

Mia: Y/N?!! What's happening?

Y/N: I-i can't t-t-take t-t-this a-a-any-anymore (Teary eyes) L-let me re-rest (Smile) I-i L-L-LO-LOVE y-y-you all (smile then suddenly her hand that is in Mia's cheek fell down)

Mia: No! Y/N, please wait!! (Crying)

Unnie here I come, wait for me! I'm coming, I'm going to see you again unnie

To Be Continued!!
See You In The Next Chapter!