Chapter 35: Distance

Mia's POV

It's already 9:30 in the morning, I'm here at Y/N's room, cleaning her with a wet towel but in a smooth way so that her bruises and wounds will not going to irritate and make her in pain.

Mia: When are you going to wake up? (Slowly caressing Y/N's hair) Please wake up sooner,

As I about to go out in the room I suddenly heard someone hissing in pain,

Mia: (Look backwards) Y/N!!

Y/N!! Y/N is awake!!

Mia: Oh my god!! (Approaching Y/N) How are you? Are you okay? Is there something hurting in your body?

Y/N: (Weakly raise her hand and point it in her heart)

Mia: Y/N (Sad expression)

Y/N: T-this (Weak tone while still pointing her hands where her heart is located) I-it r-re-really h-hu-hurts (Crying) C-can y-you h-heal i-it? (Crying)

Mia: Y/N (Sad expression)

Y/N: N-no o-one l-loves m-me (Crying)

Mia: Oh Y/N (hugging her but in a careful way, not to try to hurt her weak body)

After some minutes,

Mia: Here drink this water

Y/N: (sitting in her bed) J-just p-place in t-the t-table (Weak tone)

Mia: (Place in the table) Excuse me for a while okay?

Y/N: Hmmm (weak smile)

Then Mia leaves

Y/N's POV

After Mia left, I quickly get my phone and dialled ???.

On The Call

???: Hello??

Y/N: O-oppa (Weak tone while crying)

???: Y/N?! Why are you crying?!!

Y/N: P-please O-oppa t-take me to u-unnies (Crying)

???: What happened to you? Did someone hurt you? (Dark Aura)

Y/N: O-oppa j-just p-please g-get m-me out of h-here (Crying)

???: I'm sorry I can't, I'm in Japan right now same with the others, don't worry I call your unnies and tell them to get you there

Y/N: P-please c-come back quickly (Crying) I-i n-need y-you all (Crying)

???: I promise, but tell me what happened to you when we're already home (dark aura)

Y/N: Y-yes O-oppa (Crying) I m-miss you all (Crying)

???: We miss you more, don't worry will going to meet each other sooner

Y/N: Hmm (Weak tone while crying)
Bye oppa (crying)

???: Shhh shhh, don't cry, take care of yourself, bye baby doll

Y/N: Hmm bye oppa (hung up the call)

I feel thirsty, I get the glass of water in the table that is given by Mia for me.

BTS POV
9:40 am

Sooner it will going to be afternoon but there's no sign of Y/N waking up, we're so really really stress thinking of Y/N, we're currently here at the living room sitting and waiting if some good news will going to inform us, our father was now in the company, taking some documents, then suddenly Mia came to us.