Chapter 56: You're Despicable Dad!!

'My my my already crying?? But I didn't do anything to you YET.' The woman's smile, I'm not wrong it's it's-

Y/N: Y-You (Crying)

Smile "Long time no see, do you miss me?? Cause I really miss you Chiby"

I-Irene u-unnie

Irene's POV

Y/N: (Wipes her tears) No!! You're not my unnie!!! She's already dead!! You're not my unnie!! (Shouting)

Irene: My my!! I'm still not dead Chiby, I still didn't kill your father (Evil grin while pointing her gun to
Y/N)

Y/N: W-what are you saying u-unnie?!!

Irene: Aww you still calling me unnie?? I'm not your unnie!! (Blank expression)

Y/N: W-what are you talking about?! (Shouting)

Irene: Okay okay stop shouting and just follow me before I lost my temper and shoot you here dead (Glaring)

I'm sorry, I don't want to involve you, but your father. I really hate him.

How I really miss you Chiby, but I really want a revenge!! For my family!!

Third Person's POV

They reach in some old building, then a man suddenly came

"Good job my daughter, I'm so proud of you" While smirking evilly

Y/N: I-i k-know your voice!!! Your the one who kidnapped me and unnie!!! (While death glaring)

"Ohh?? You noticed it?? You're really her daughter huh"

"Y/N!!!"

Then BTS and their dad came. Y/N is about to move when Irene press her gun in Y/N's forehead.

That makes BTS angry they all show their guns and point to Irene, they don't know it's Irene because her back is facing them. But their dad? Stand there SHOCKED, he can't believe what he's seeing.

Jin: Put your gun down (Mad tone)

Namjoon: Try to shoot our sister, we will send you to hell (Dark aura)

Irene: (Still back facing them) My my!! So mean Oppas!! (While smirking evilly)

BTS was shock for a moment they notice it,

Irene: (Then suddenly face them) Do you all miss me Kims??

Dad: I-Irene (Teary eyes) Y-you're a-alive my daughter's (Tears are now flowing)

Irene: Stop that act. I really hate to see your face (Blank expression)

Jimin: Irene what are you saying?!!

Taehyung: He's our father Irene don't disrespect him!!

Irene: Well, he's not my father actually (Black expression)

J-Hope: What are you-

"Y/N!!!"

Here comes TxT running towards Y/N, worried about their baby doll. But Yeonjun stop in his track .....

Kai: Hyung!! Why did you stop!!

Taehyun: Our baby doll is in danger!!

Beomgyu: Wait, is that Irene their sister?? She's alive?? Why she's pointing her gun to Y/N?? I mean she's her sister