Chapter 49: Miss Black Is Back

Author's POV

At Y/N's hospital room

Taehyung: Y/N?? (Sad tone)

Y/N: Go away!! (Crying)

Y/N turn her back in front of BTS

Jin: Y/N, we're sorry (sad tone)

Y/N: No you're not!! (Crying)

Jungkook: Y/N-

Y/N: (Stand up quickly and clutch on Jungkook's collar while crying her eyes out)

Namjoon: Y/N-

Y/N: Why are you doing this to me always!!!! Is my tears are enough to make you all happy that much!! I hate you!! I hate you all with my whole heart!!! But I-i can't live without all of you!!! It's just okay, if you all hurt me, I DON'T FVCKING CARE!!! But don't even think of leaving me!!! (Shouting painfully) Why?! Am I not enough?? (Hiccup) To be loved and stayed with?? (Crying painfully)

Jungkook: Bunny-

Y/N: Unnie leave me!! (While hitting Jungkook's chest weakly) And you also planning to leave me!! (Still hitting Jungkook's chest) Who's next?!! Who among you will going to leave me next?!! (Legs collapsed) I-i can't t-take it a-anymore p-please just k-kill me already!! (whimpering and crying) You don't know the feeling of someone who's going to sacrifice it's own life just to save yourself (sobbing) It's like you kill them by your own hands!! D-do (hiccup) you all perhaps,  want me (hiccup) to feel like (hiccup) I-i'm a m-murderer?? (Whimpering while crying)

BTS quickly hugged her,

Namjoon: Sugar we're sorry, you're not a murderer (sad tone and teary eyes) (kiss Y/N's temple in the left side)

Suga: We didn't meant to hurt you sweetheart (sad tone and teary eyes) (Kissing Y/N's temple in the right side)

Jimin: We just miss to tease our only angel, we didn't plan to make you cry chubs (sad tone teary eyes) ( while his hand shakily ruffle Y/N's hair)

Jin: We thought we lost you princess (teary eyes) For nine years (Tears escaping in his eyes) It's the most horrible nightmare we ever have. (Gently rubbing Y/N's left hand)

Taehyung: We know we hurt you precious (Tears are flowing slowly) How horrible we are to hurt our own sister. (Softly pressing Y/N's right arm)

J-Hope: But believe us sunshine (cupping Y/N's cheeks) We're regretting it (looking in Y/N's eyes deeply while crying) We're very sorry sunshine!!

Jungkook: (While still back hugging
Y/N) You silly girl (Crying silently) of course we won't leave you (Stopping his own self to cry even more but cause him to choke in his own tears) You're our only source of happiness bunny, we're the dumbest person if we leave an angel like you...

Y/N suddenly feel a pang in her heart -guiltiness- She just thought how happy she was for the past nine years without knowing those people who's suffering because of her, she only thought she's only child, clearly forgetting her own family.

Y/N's POV

BTS: Forgive us Y/N

Y/N: No!! I won't forgive any of you!!

Y/N: I hate you all!!

Y/N: You all are just my step brothers!!

Y/N: If I'm going to choose between you or them (TxT) I might choose them over you!!

How could I say that to my own brothers??!!

Taehyung: You said we're heartless?!! But the fvcking truth here is your the one without a heart!!