valentines day!

This one was also requested by: Lunarwolf_Girl , thank you for your request, sir/ma'am/lovely fellow.
Context: Lunarwolf_Girl asked, "What they would do on Valentines day?" 

Ashley.

- she'd draw you and her with some cheesy but cute background, some text in a heart saying 'Happy Valentines Day'.
- you two exchange gifts, and if one of you forgot to get the other a gift, you two just watch a movie, snuggle or just talk about funny stuff. You guys also just draw together, or watch Ashley draw.
- probably telling each other jokes while watching ashley draw just to make her laugh.
- lots of cuddles and 'i love you's.

Michael

- spend the day cuddling, making fun of each other or just make fun of ashley.
- he does get you a box of chocolates/flowers/a valentines day card.
- probably called you "you're the drug that i love the most," in his angel dust voice.
- plays with your hair, since he doesnt know how to braid hair, or your hair is too short.
- even more cuddles.

Ed.

- today is the day you suffer.
- there's so many flirts. whether it be a sexual joke, to a cute flirt. there's no where you can run.
- he makes up for it by hugging/cuddling you though.
- as well as just doing anything with you, lol.
- probably got you some stupid ass valentines day card lmao.
- he reminds you at the end of the day he loves you though.

Elsie.

- sings to you when you're fully awake.
- enjoys spending time with you in any way possible.
- karaoke? got it. watching movies? yup. cuddles, kisses, and/or hugs? gotcha.
- she wants to make this valentines day special for the two of you.

Michelle.

- she probably takes you to a really nice cafe, or takes you to a beautiful park. 
- like elsie, she wants to make it a very special day for you and her.
- got you your favorite thing. whether it be merch, or a plushie.
- she just wants to see you happy.
- also, you're now cuddling her in bed and there's no escape unless she wakes up.