" heather "

| request from, Lunarwolf_Girl |

| the reader is bisexual, and has feeling for Ed. mutual feelings for ed, but he lets his ego and pride blur his vision, and when he decides its time, it was already too late. |

"i still remember, third of december,"

the two laughed, the snow falling on their faces as the two shared some jokes and some happy faces, their breath turning white as the winter air froze arounf them.

for him, it's like those two were the only ones on earth. they were special to him, and he wishes he could show it.

"me in your sweater,"

they sneezed, and giggled at it, "oops, guess i did get a cold after all." he chuckled with them, taking off his jacket and settling it down on their shoulders.

confused, they looked up at him. "i.. what's this for?" he smiled at them, "it looks better on you." they blushed, and softly punched his shoulder while laughing.

"you said it looked better on me, than it did you."

"only if you knew, how much i liked you."

he watched them laughed, smiling. their laugh was amazing to him. he wished they could feel the same way for him, like how he thought of them daily. little did he know, they did love him very much so, it's just, they didn't want to ruin it to soon.

"but i watch your eyes,
as she walks by,"

elsie came along, startling the two until y/n hugged her, "elsie!" the two huggers laughed, elsie patting y/n's back, "hello, n/n."

he smiled, saying, "heya elsie, how're you?"
"i'm doing fine, and you?" the female replied, letting go of y/n.

"such a sight for
sore eyes"
"brighter than a
blue sky"

the three laughed and talked. ed looked over at y/n and elsie and saw how close they were. they laughed, they smiled at each other, they even held hands as y/n did tiny skips as they walked.

he wished he could hold them like that.

"she's got you
mesmerized

while i
die."

a few months went by, and he still hadn't confessed. sure, they did stay together as friends for a long while, but that long while for him to confess is running short.

he doesnt know how much longer he could wait, but he was too..

scared.

"hey eddy, you okay? i got the cookies and choccy milk!" interuppted a jolly y/n, breaking the basketball's head train of thought

he laughed, "sure i am, sweetheart."

as y/n was setting the cookies and chocolate milk down, she punched his shoulder softly, "dont.. dont call me that!"