여신 강림 에피소드 1!

Jukyung: Noted. It's 1.34 pm 9th of December 2020. Hi! My name is Lim Jukyung. I'm midway completing Year 11 going to Yongpa College- 

Lee Semi: Ya Jukyung, stop talking to the camera and go bring us dumplings. Were hungry, hurry!  

Jukyung: Oh um.. okay- 

She turns off the camera and heads to the canteen and buys 10 fried dumplings paying with her money. She goes back to her classroom and gives her the bag of fried dumplings to Lee Semi. 

Lee Semi: Just wanted to remind you Lim Jukyung. You'll never be special. Seriously who would even crush on a girl like you living here who doesn't have the Seoul accent? 

Classmates: No one HAHAHA!

Everyone laughs at Jukyung, staring at her making her feel in distress. 

Lee Semi: You're just not good enough to be living here. No one likes the way you look here. So foreign like ehh- 

Everyone agrees with Semi's speech. 

Lee Sungyong: Just stop it will you?? You. Aren't. Special. 

Jukyung couldn't take it anymore. She clenches her fist and runs away from the classroom tearing up. She runs through the hallway, the sound of footsteps echoes every step she takes. She finds the music room. She then opens the door and locks it behind her without hesitation. She hides behind the piano so she could cry even more.

She mumbles... 

Jukyung: Why... Why am I born like this... I'm practising my hardest to learn the native accent. It's not my fault for looking like this... 

She misses her next 3 periods. 

As time passes it was 5 minutes till the bell to go home. She didn't care about getting her school bag from her locker and runs out of school to wait for her older sister Heekyung to pick her up from school. 

Jukyung stands still and looks down still tears falling.

BEEP BEEP!

Jukyung looks up and see's Heekyung's car. She gets in without hesitation. 

Lim Heekyung: Hey hey what's wrong? Why are you crying?? 

Heekyung sounds very worried and looks very concerned for her young sister Lim Jukyung. 

Jukyung: Sis- I can't take this anymore... I honestly can't 

Lim Heekyung: What can't this anymore? 

Jukyung: From all this.. the way I look and the way my accent isn't native-like... 

Lim Heekyung: I swear the kids are either so narrow-minded or brainwashed when it comes to accepting people and their identity. Hmmm... Do you want to move to another school? 

Jukyung: Am I able to, do you think?

Lim Heekyung: Let's ask dad okay once we get home? Let's go eat ice cream so you can calm down

Heekyung wipes her tears for her and smiles.  

Lim Heekyung: I'll be here for you sis if you have anything to say there's always me hearing you and bro hmm? Now let's go Lim Jukyung!

Jukyung: Put some music on... 

Lim Heekyung: Definitely. Go ahead turn it on 

Jukyung nods slightly.