날짜, 문자 & 요약!

Dates for each chapter, characters who are involved & summary!  MAKE SURE TO PLAY THE MUSIC WHILE YOU READ FOR DOUBLE EFFECTS STARSSSSS~

7th of February 2021 True Beauty Created on Wattpad. 2020 27th of December Planning on Notes

(Australian English)

(Chapters 10, 11, 12 will be changed to your choice who you want her to be at the end)!!!

> Seojun Version (Seojun x Jukyung) 

> Suho Version (Suho x Jukyung)

Chapter 1: 9th of February 2021 RE-EDITED

Lim Jukyung (first protagonist), Lee Semi (Yongpa College lead bully), Lim Heekyung (Lim Jukyung's older sister), Lee Suho (Second protagonist), Han Seojun (Third protagonist), Lim's Mother (Lim Jukyung's mother), Lim Father (Lim Jukyung's father), Lim Juyoung (Lim Jukyung's younger brother)

Throughout Lim Jukyung's school life, she has always been bullied about how she doesn't have the Seoul accent and for looking foreign. Even though she was the prettiest among the school's beauty standards. She was the school brat. Semi is the lead school bully and her classmate. She bullies her every day and reminds her that she will never be special and no one will like her. She one day ran away in period 5 passing a boy who asked her if she was okay but called him a loser. She later stood at the edge of a tall building and was about to jump to commit suicide until a boy saved her life at the very last minute.  She got home telling her sister she's wanting to move schools as soon as possible. "I can't take this anymore..." Her father agrees and she's ready on her first day at Saebom College on Monday. 

Chapter 2: 10th of February 2021 RE-EDITED

Lim Jukyung (first protagonist), Kang Soojin(Fourth protagonist), Lim Heekyung (Lim Jukyung's older sister), Lee Suho (Second protagonist), Han Seojun (Third protagonist), Lim's Mother (Lim Jukyung's mother), Lim Father (Lim Jukyung's father), Lim Juyoung (Lim Jukyung's younger brother), Kang Sua (Best friends with Soojin), Mr Han (Jukyung's homeroom teacher), Lim Chorong (Seojun's closest friend), Yoon Taehoon (Sua's boyfriend)

Lim Jukyung bumps into the boy named Lee Suho a few times who saved her from committing suicide. She tries to avoid him so there wouldn't be such awkwardness between them but coincidently classmates with him. The other boy named Han Seojun is also classmates with her. He makes her remember that she called him a loser while she was crying last night and she apologies. Kang Sua and Kang Soojin become close friends with Jukyung within a day. "Nice to meet you. Let's be friends!." They spend the day after school going out to eat and head to karaoke for a new study group member celebration. 

Chapter 3: 16th of February 2021 RE-EDITED

Lim Jukyung (first protagonist), Kang Soojin (Fourth protagonist), Lee Suho (Second protagonist), Han Seojun (Third protagonist)

Lee Suho brings all of his confidences together and goes up to Lim Jukyung at the cafeteria. He asks her if he could eat with her and she agrees. He later learns a little of her back story. "Did you have fun last night? Mmmm it's been a while since I had fun."  But the only thing they didn't know is that Han Seojun was listening to their conversation when they were alone. 

Chapter 4: 17th of February 2021 RE-EDITED

Throughout the 3 months. Han Seojun learns that Lee Suho is taking advantage to be with Lim Jukyung and losing his chances because Jukyung thinks his annoying. He realizes that Lim Jukyung isn't an easy person to get. At the cafeteria, he punches Lee Suho for the rage of him taking the lead and tells him to fight him back. He later gets in trouble with the vice-principal and leaves in anger with Suho following behind him."Leave her alone." Leaving everyone shocked.