Capital Diner

Todorki's pov
Today I am going to the capital. I  will start school, get a job, and get away from my so called 'Father'.

3rd person
As Todoroki was on his way to his new apartment he decides to get some lunch .

As he searched up local restaurants a small diner comes up that isn't to far away. He decides he will go there.

As he walks in he bumps into one of the waitresses. He quickly apologizes and waits to get seated.

As he gets seated he pulls out his phone. About 5 minutes later a waitress comes over and hands him a menu he soon realizes that it was the waitress from before that he bumped into.

As the man starts walking away to the next customer he reads the name tag.

'Izuku'

He decides from this point on that when he comes back he'll make sure to call him that.

Soon enough Izuku comes back around to take his order. "I'll take a cup of coffee and your daily special please."

Izuku quickly writes it down and walks away and hands the order to the chef.

Izuku's pov
As I was walking around getting all set up for my day, I accidentally bump into this man I look up he's gorgeous or should I say handsome? Well either way or not he had hair that split right down the middle. The right side being and the other side red. His eyes were just as peculiar one was a deep ocean blue with a scar over it while the other was  a nice chocolate brown with a light shade of hazel over it.

He soon walked away with a quick sorry and waited to be seated I decided that I should head back to work I started taking orders. I soon got to one of my tables. The same boy was there! I decided to just cool down and walk over. I gave him a menu and soon walked away to take another person's order. I went back soon enough and took his order. "I'll take a cup of coffee and your daily special please." He says in a monotone voice. I quickly take his order and walk away handing it to our chef.

Sorry that was short but most my chapter are going to be like that.

Word count:395

Love,

The author..