date

Izuku's pov

Today was going to be our date we planned on having our first date at a cozy Cafe downtown.

It was called "sweet from Peet"

We walked in and saw a lot of people we took a seat at a table in the back corner and waited for our waiter to come. In the meantime we talked, it was very nice.

The waiter came. She looked very nice, like a little cinnamon roll. She gave me a glare as if I did something wrong. She then went over to Todoroki and asked what he wanted. He said " I will take your daily special along with a caramel macchiato please. " She then turned her attention towards me and asked me what I want not really paying attention. I gave her my order which consisted of a biscuit and sweet tea.

When she came back she started to flirt with Todoroki I became annoyed and asked her where my drink was because she only had brought my biscuit, she soon turned to me and said that it would be out in a minute. She looked hella annoyed as well.

She soon left to go grab my drink after flirting with Todoroki for about 5 minutes. We started talking after that until she came back.

She then set my drink down and averted her attention to Todoroki. As she continued to flirt with Todoroki she stopped and then said " Hey, can I get your name and number? "

A/N

Hi yes this is a cliff hanger deal with it. I have a lot going on  so I haven't been updating I just don't have a lot of ideas and I'm just having huge writers block and well just losing a lot of interest. Sorry