.-..---...-.

IZUKU POV

   As days go by me and Todoroki grow closer and the diner starts sky rocketing! We decide to go out to a bar.
When we arrive there Todoroki starts pulling me towards a bar stool and says "wow! It has been so long since I went to a bar! I think we should get blackout drunk. What do you think about that Izuku?" He looks at me as he is saying that last line and I was not very excited about this idea because I planned on only drinking the  orange juice I brought. So I respond with " You can do what you want,  I'm just going to be drinking some orange juice."

He starts tapping something I don't understand.

No ones pov

As they listen you can here Todoroki tapping in morse code? It went like this.

.-- . .-.. .-.. ..-. ..- -.-. .- .... --- ..- --. .... - .. .-- .-... --. --- .. -. --. - --- ... . . .. --.. ..- -.- ..- -.. .-. ..- -. -.-

(That is morse code so have fun decoding it)

Izukus Pov

after an hour todoroki had gone to a booth and started talking to some girls.
I was just sitting at the bar thinking over some things when i felt a hand fall onto my shoulder. I turned around and saw todoroki completely out of it. So i got up and headed for the door. I turned around and sure enough he was following me.

As we got into the car he leaned over to me and kissed me? WAIT HE JUST KISSED ME! As i looked over he was staring at me with a crimson blush covering his face. 

We stayed silent after that and drove home.

Time skip to when they got home...

When we got to my place i took todoroki out of my car and dragged him inside he was definitely drunk and I knew he was going to have a massive hangover so I made sure I had some advil and Tylenol.

I proceeded to take him to my guest bedroom but as I was leaving something grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bed. I then felt someone's warm embrace I knew exactly who it was but I didn't want to move so I stayed there and went to sleep.

Todoroki pov

I remember bits and pieces from last night but the most vivid thing I can remember is pulling him into a kiss... then I remember being in bed and falling asleep and having good dreams...

Authors note

I won't be posting much do to personal reasons so bye! And sorry for the late update....

Word count:416