umm im dumb

Todoroki's pov

"Hey Touya, didn't expect you to be here today!" Izuku states this with so much happiness! Omg he is so adorable! Wait what am I thinking!

I finally come out of my daze and here my name basically being chanted over and over again. I look over and Touya says "well what do you want!" I just respond with a " oh sorry I'll get your daily special pls!" Izuku nodded, wrote it down, then proceeded to walk to the kitchen.

I quickly flare into a big blush. I look over and Tomura has this very happy face and when I say happy I mean happy.

Tomura's pov

I look over to Shoto and you could obviously see he was zoned out but we didn't know what he wanted. So we started chanting his name and finally after about 10 tries. He finally gives up.

We ask what he wants and he replies with "oh sorry! I'll get your daily special pls!"

I was a bit confused and at the same time not it was kinda clear Todoroki had a crush on Izu. I just ignored it and started talking to touya about our plans for our upcoming date.

Todoroki's pov

As my brother and his boyfriend are talking, I look over to see midoriya again. I kinda just daze off staring at him. Until he walks over with our food and I snap out of my gaze and look up.

He is blushing and I wonder why until I realize that I had been staring at him for the last 20 minutes!

Izuku's pov

As I leave their table with their orders I give the chef the peice of paper. But I cant help but feel like there are eyes following me around and I notice as I start walking over to Touya's table I see Todoroki staring at me.

We have eye contact that felt like it had been two hours before the eye contact broke. I felt like I could've done it all day... WAIT WHAT! NO NO NO! YOU BARELY KNOW HIM!

Word count: 382

Bye guys sorry I posted a little late! I'll try to post a little earlier next week I am just having a writers block also sorry for my grammar and my short posts!