Life

Todorokis pov

when i woke up my head was pounding. I moved slightly and felt Midoriya's steady breathing. I watched his chest as it went up and then down. I did that for about ten minutes before he woke.

He looked up at me and then immediately put his head back down. I proceeded to lift his head up. When I looked at him he had crimson cheeks. It was adorable.

He got up and got ready for work. I followed him out of bed and got ready as well.

He walked out the door minutes later and we hadn't spoken a word to each other that morning. I decided to head to the office earlier than I usually do so most my crew wasn't there yet.

Time skip to after work...

Midoriya's pov

As I was closing up I looked outside and saw shoto doing what I assumed was waiting for me.

I quickly closed up and went outside. Shoto soon noticed me and started to walk. He gestured for me to come with. I decided to follow, he lead me to his car and opened the passenger seat. I proceeded to get in and thank him.

He got in and his mood changed immediately it was really hard to read his expression. I was really scared and nervous. He didn't say anything he just sat there with this really sad yet angry expression. I decided to speak first.

"Hey todoroki? You good?"

"I'm good just upset..." todoroki responded with a very uncomfortable tone.

I could tell something was up but I wasn't going to make this situation even more uncomfortable.

Our ride home was very quite. It was an uncomfortable silence...

When we got home he sat me down and we started talking. He started getting happy which was good when all of a sudden...

Word count:337

You shall be left on a cliffhanger.

I don't really care that you have been left on a cliffhanger! I will post soon maybe or maybe not idk...