🌸Hola🌸

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, place and incident are either of the products of the authors imagination or are used fictitious. Any resemblance to an actual person, living of dead, companies, place, businesses, events or locals is entirely coincidental.

                                    ####

  Copyright © 2020 husnah_love

The moral right of the author have been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmited in whole or in part, in any manner without written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials in this story may be made, sole for personal, non commercial use, individual must preserve any copyright or other notice in or associated with them. Users may not disclose said copy to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior consent of the copyright holder of the material.

All rights reserved ® husnah_love ™

####
Let's get started.

-

This is my first time writing a book and support will be much appreciated.

-Cliché alerts: I'll try as much as possible not the make my characters stereotypical.

-Please show your support with votes and comments below

-Constructive feedback is always welcome.

-No rude comments please

-An advance apology for grammar and spelling mistakes! If you find any feel free to comment in the section they appear in, I'll go back and fix them.

-No bashing of my characters. Everyone has flaws and my characters are people too.

-Any questions? Comment below or feel free to message.

# # # #