1. The Taunted Dream.

I want to try and mix the povs between the main characters but not too much...

... "faith before fear"...
-Lucien.

Lucien POV

... The sparking ruby eyes looked into my very hazel own like it could see my soul, I felt naked under its gaze, just as I felt my heart almost exploding.....

Ring ring ring

"hello" I picked up my phone to answer the call, I knew it was important since it was my personal phone, so it was either my ma, Damien, my cousin or Nicholas best friend and right hand man, they were the only one that had the number.

"Hey man, mama k has been worried, she says you're not picking her call and that you better visit her soon if you don't want to give you a compulsory time out", Nick said from the other side of the phone.

Damn!... I thought, compulsory time out from his ma is like a week compulsory vacation where she'll take away all my communication device, stuff her delicious home made food into my mouth and force me to a compulsory bed rest.

It doesn't sound bad but doing nothing for a week except to eat and sleep could drive any sane person crazy.

"It's not intentional, I've been kind of busy man, you know it and you know how she is, she will bring up the marriage thing again and I don't really have the time for that ", i replied while running my hand through his hair giving it a sexy look as damien would say......he always said if he was into incest he'll have banged me by now

Yh, he's gay and everyone loves him for it...anyone that have a problem with it will have to go through me first... Not that he can't take care of himself

You really don't want to get on his bad side especially for a stranger,but he's like a teddy bear to his family.

"Yeah well, you should have picked her first call, anyways when are you coming back? ", Nick asked. I have been in Spain for some business meeting. Even as a gang leader and street racer, i still has a normal occupation, I am the CEO of the king enterprises. Not bragging or anything,that just how the gang works. Everyone in the gang had a normal occupation, Nick is a lawyer and he has his own firm.

"Tomorrow evening man, I'll just go straight to Ma's place. I'll meet you at the warehouse around 9. yeah?" I said, already thinking of the consequences if i do not visit my mother's place after missing a bunch of her calls.

"Aiit man, see ya. My regards to mama k"He ended the call. My thoughts went back to the ruby eyes I saw before I woke up. For the past eight month that I had seen a pair of ruby eyes, it had been appearing in my dream every night since then, though I don't think I would ever see her again any time I visit the Cafe but he could remember the eyes anywhere.

After rounding up my business here in Spain, dressed in a suit with the inner shirt three buttons loose,I packed my bags and drove to the Airport where my private jet was and settled down for his next 7 hours flight.

His outfit^^

His outfit^^

After getting some paper work done, my attendant announcement that they would reach Washington DC in 30 minutes.

As the plane to touched the ground, I got down from the plane as one of the hostess brought his luggage to the car

My driver, John was already awaiting me
"Good afternoon boss " he nodded in greeting

"Afternoon John, pass me the key, you have the rest of the day of, I need to visit my mother." I nodded back and got into my Chevy corvette Z51 car and drove off.

" I nodded back and got into my Chevy corvette Z51 car and drove off

His car^^

**********

I reached the front gate of my parents house, the gateman immediately opeed the gate and greeted me with a nod

"Master Lucien"

I nodded back and drove inside the compound

His parents place^^

As soon as I open the door ,the maids are there to greet me,I just nodded back in greeting

"My son is finally home!!!" Ma cries in distress

Always a drama queen

"Ma, you look lovely as always". I greeted and kissed her cheeks as I'm met with a whack on my head

Ow

A spoon,really? Where did that come from?

"Its only when you know I'm angry at you that you tell me 'you look lovely as always' ." she says making her voice sound deep at the end trying to imitate me

"Ma!" I said in warning but jokingly

"Don't use that voice with me Thorne," she scolds.i smile at her.

We end up catching up on anything and everything,the usual future topic came up, but I answered the same as always but she just smiled as if she knows something I don't, which is very unusual because she normally drills me with this stuff but instead she smiled and changed the topic. She also said I must spend the night since it been a while since she has seen me and she doesn't know when she will again.

I caught up with some work then head to bed only to have to dream about the same pair of ruby eye.

_____________________________________
Took me more than a month to finish this chapter.
This is harder than I thought...lol

I'll try to be better
Adios.