Chapter 1

(Eren's outfit)

It was a peaceful day in Shiganshina more peaceful than most afternoons in this gloom village. Within this village an extravagant beauty held, his eyes oceanic mixed with the nostalgic nature. His fragrance outdid any flower fields around and his warmth resembled a honey bear . His presence of a rose and lily field, inviting yet distant.

...........................

"Saren! breakfast" calmingly calling out Eren held his youngest in his arms swaying him as the baby just woke up from his nap crying. The two month old cry wavered as the sways became more intoxicating in warmth and security. Soon the 7 and a half year old was sat upon his chair after kissing his loved ones good morning. The family sat Eren feeding little Liam as the baby simply stated and he's brothers attempts at funny faces. As Eren got up Liam carried by his hip he clapped his hands "Hurry up would you we've got a letter from your father" he announced Saren's eyes immediately lit up and he choked on his food repeatedly, trying to finish his meal. The two simply laughed at the gags of the boy the brunette faintly patting him on the back. The boy sat holding his brother in his arms as he had a sudden sugar rush. He was excited, obviously, it's been awhile since he's heard from his dear old dad. The brunette again just laughed briefly opening the letter as if it was a royal announcement. "Ahem, hello my little angels and my whole world" the family cringed happily "I hope your doing well I deeply apologize for not being there for you sad face." Eren shook his head smiling "although I've been granted an audience with the Queen I might not quit but I atleast wanna lower my workload, so I'll work extremely hard til your all in my arms again" the family blushed happily Saren standing up from his seat "love your dear amazing husband and awesome gorgeous dad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo" Eren sighed "and more x following". The brunette felt a tug at his apron and looked to see Saren his eyes holding certain curiosity "so is daddy coming home soon?" He tilted his head blushing furiously at the idea. Eren's face turned bittersweet "soon little one soon" he ruffled his hair watching as the hopeful face slowly faded yet not completely. "Ok..."

As the family sat upon a fluffy carpet, the two older a playing with little Liam. Eren had an uneasy feeling as let the two month old hold onto the tips of his fingers. The ground shook slightly the brunettes uneasy feeling growing the faint scream didnt help one bit. As soon as the small ground shakes seemed to be audible the brunette didn't waste anytime. He got the urge to pack necessary items and so he did so. Screams became loud and clear he held onto his heart peaking out his door and no doubt stood a tall titan looking down at him. His fair tan skin turned a blue-ish pale. He slammed his door closed locking it he grabbed his kids and planned to escape through the basement door, as the back door was also swarmed. Soon titans got into the house yet the three were already down stairs. Liam's wails didn't seem to help the situation. Eren tried his best to stay calm yet he was extremely agitated , he breathed, now was time to focus on the kids, he thought. It seemed like way too long before the front door nearby the basement sprung open. With that he wasted no time pushing Saren to the front as they ran Eren looking back repeatedly. He felt as if he couldn't go on running trauma of the past flooding to him. He looked around wails and screams of his fellow citizens bloodshed around the once clean peaceful village. It brought a cold sweat down his spine. His thoughts caused his pace to slow as they were still very far from the gate. And like he feared the ground beneath him fell apart he gulped frozen in place.

Finally the family of three made it onto the last ship heading to Wall Sina. There they sat in the woman's area of the ship like everyone shaken from the experience Eren a second time. Nonetheless the silence was not being upon as chattering soon replaced the gloominess in air.

Happy Pride Month!😂🥺