Chapter 2

Loud inaudible chatter rang in Eren's ears, discomfort and misplacement is all he felt as he scanned the unfamiliar area. Many panicked faces presented before him not exactly making things easier. Yet he held his chin high quickly setting out a plan for his dilemma. He ravaged through the bag he packed taking out some pillows and blankets he set them aside under a shaded tree and sat his sleeping children there. He sighed tracing his bronze slim finger on his oldests pale chubby cheek. He kissed the two before heading to a stall infront of where the family sat. He took out a few copper coins looking at the components the stall held. "How can I help you" a man who looked in his early thirties smiled at the boy his gaze ravishing the boy. Eren being only twenty six simply cowered yet he stood tall, "Could you spare me some potatoes and bread?" The boy smiled neutrally, he was planning on simply finding a place for now to atleast cook some soup for his little ones. "Just cause your a beauty, for 20 copper coins I'll spare you 3 loafs of bread, a pack of raw potatoes, a pack of meat and a bowl of soft boiled potatoes." The man winked. Eren wasn't stupid he took the deal easing his nerves knowing atleast he could feed his children for awhile. Even when the boy left the stall the man's gaze lingered on him as he sat himself by the camp he set.

After bonding with some fellow citizens Eren safely left his sleeping children to his trusted female friends. The woman along with Eren formed a group sharing food and looking after their children together. It had been a week before news spread that the Survey Corps was coming to check on the people. Eren was over joyed along with some ladies Eren's husband was in the Corps and all the ladies would be sent to a facility to keep them alive and well with their children. Eren quickly breast fed Liam before heading in search of the members of the Corps. The boy was close to giving up sweat dripping as he lay on a wooden chair. Then he saw familiar blue and white wings on a moss green fabric, he quickly approached the male? female?, wearing the cape. The gender fluid turned to the male they instantly smiled creating an interesting auora per say. "What can I help you with?" the person wasn't shouting yet was still loud."Are you the Survey Corps?" The reddish brunette squinted their eyes as if inspecting the pure brunette. "Whos asking?" after a long silence the person finally spoke frightening the brunette a bit as he timidly answered with "ah...I'm Eren". The red brunette waited for a last name yet it never came so they simply shrugged. Meanwhile the brunette was being cautious as much as his husband told endless stories of his work even he didn't go to much info detail, after all the Survey Corps though popular must remain mysterious, forgetful even. Though it seemed smooth sailing was going through the two brunettes. Eren told the person who name was Hanji his troubles and who he need to meet. Though Hanji was a ball of sparkle and harmlessness so far, she seemed to ignore that certain topic for awhile before confirming something."your Levi's relative, right?" Erens sweat dropped he mustn't be found out or it will cause his love trouble "yes, distant cousins actually, not close yet close enough ,you know?" Eren quickly changed the atmosphere. Soon the boy had arranged a carriage with the Corps who were returning to their base in two days tops. It gave the brunette a chance to get things sorted. Day one had passed and all his female friends had gone with the shelter carriages along with thier children leaving the Three Ackerman's alone. Eren sighed he already missed his best friend, Isabel and her husband Farlan the fart though Isabel more than the fart Farlan. He outed before laughing at his insult to the 'man' as he calls himself. Unfortunate for Farlan he wasn't aloud in the carriage and had to walk to the shelter a few days before the carriage came, along with the husband's, boyfriends, friends and siblings etc. Though Eren was relieved to rid of the Lovey Dovey sexual tension he sure did miss them. Eren puffed up his chest before exhaling he then grabbed a silky cloth and with the help from Saren he set Liam on his back. He then wrapped the silk around the boy and tied it just right. Then he patted Liam's back as the the baby sucked on his pacifier. Saren ate onigiri walking hand in hand with his mother. Hanji as promised was the waiting for the boy with the carriage. The gender fluid was a little surprised seeing little ones coming along it seemed they were a little unsettled. Eren came up to Hanji greeting them, they greeted back "I'm sorry Eren there's alot of scary men on the wagon are you sure your children will be comfortable?" Hanji question worriedly"They've just been through some stuff and are being salty for dumbshi- things",they stopped themselves midway seeing the two children before them, their consciousness was saved. "Then I guess we'll have to risk it"Eren was determined to meet his husband along with his children today or tomorrow whatever,he was determined don't question it. Their welcome wasn't to friendly it caused Eren to frown deeply hearing the groans that they were not even trying to hide. He furrowed his brows deeply almost glaring across the wagon. "Just make sure to keep that baby in check we don't need annoying crying ringing in our ears for a 24h ride" a man said Eren didn't bother remembering his features just his rude tone and voice that's all he needed to know "whatever rude guy" the male confirmed growled glaring at the brunette who simply yawned "didn't you say you don't want my angel crying? then stop glaring he doesn't need a monster in his dreams" Eren snarled his sweet aroma and mature, rolled model and perfect nature crashing down the more he seemed to argued with a guy named Jean. The rude ass motherfucker insulting his kids in his face as if he'd shut it like a good little slut. The rude guy groaned seemingly giving up " how much longer, and why'd you bring this bitch" Eren glared silently wishing karma with his every soul to this foul horse ugly looking creature.

No matter what is wrong or how you feel you have no right to disrespect a living human being with feelings even a dead one no one deserves that. He hated how this so called 'Amazing Survey Corps' handled things so far. Everyone stared and casted their glances as the male was being disrespected he felt humiliated and that's what was the uglies goal all along. Eren clenched his fists before going back to his prip and perfect demonar he was as emotionless and unresponsive as he could with a smile on his face as he did so. Hanji stepped in eventually earning a little of Erens good side. They boy had only been in good environments, well in Shiganshina he was, it has been a long time since he saw the rotten world for what it really is.

Liam occasionally woke up during the bumpy ride yet he kept quiet and only seemed curious about the unfamiliar area he was a good kid that it made Jean eat his words. No matter how times the wagon bumped heavily while the two month old was still awake or when the wagoners seemed way to loud the child kept silent. Eren didn't like it one bit it wasn't healthy for his poor baby to not cry after so many attempts to bully the three, unfortunately Hanji moved to another wagon. The baby seemed to be holding back his emotions or atleast something along those lines. "So where's the dad or mom perhaps?" The hooligans chuckled. "I'm going to him now actually" Eren calmly retorted. Soon though the teasing got to the mother he glared at his travel mates who only seemed to grin at him. Soon the baby though screamed loudly stating to sob as he screeched his lungs out Jean and his fellow bullies covered their ears tightly grimacing. "Shut him up will you!?". The longed face male groaned and so after many attempts Eren leaned on his last hope.

He sighed deeply before he's warm eyes stared into the two months old teary and puffy ones. Eren wiped the tears traveling down the babies cheeks to his chin with a gentle finger. Then he sung (play video). Soon after the incident they got to their destination well somewhere atleast and the teasing seemed to stop too. The soldiers left and only was left the kids, Hanji and Eren "So who were you looking for again?" questioned Hanji. "Levi Ackerman?" Eren replied. A light bulb struck Hanji "Oooh then follow me " they grinned walking forward.

In the canteen the soldiers from the wagon along with those who stayed behind sat around the table in the middle all focused on one person. "Leviii!" The grinning Hanji ran into the canteen much to Levi's dismay. A few people parted enough for the two to see eachothers expressions "what!?" The ravenette groaned he seemed out of it. " I've got someone for you well some people" they said excitedly then with the shift of Levi's hand he dismayed the group around that parted, showing the ravenette sipping a cup of tea his arm crossed over the other legs as wide as can be.

It seemed to be in slow motion as life slowly regained in Levi's eyes surprising even Hanji, his cup crashed onto the floor forgotten as there was his gorgeous wife and two children and they were okay. Saren wasted no time before running to his father's farm a bawling mess "Daddy!" He sobbed out. To everyone's surprise the Captain seemed to reciprocate carrying the child while patting his back and scratching his head as snot covered his well washed attire. Gasps were heard as Levi walked to the beautiful brunette, who simply cried in his husband's arms holding onto the ravenette for dear life. The canteen froze along with Hanji letting the family? Have it's moment. Levi and Eren switched between the two younger Ackerman's as Levi lit up holding Liam in his arms... For the first time. Petra the rudely coughed interrupting the moment as much as they enjoyed watching the Captain display emotions infront of them she- they were curious who excatly is this brunette. Levi seemed to read the air so he grasped Erens waist who was now holding Liam and Levi holding Saren. His expression sterned before he sighed "Everyone, meet... My wife and kids"
Hanji's eye lit up out of their sockets and Jean along with alot of soldiers stopped breathing the remaining along with the Levi Squad gasped
"What!? Wife and kids!?" Yeah their eyes sockets broke from their eyes some feeling betrayed aswhile others seemed surprised and others generally confused.