Chapter 4

(This is Liam's blanket and what his wearing but a different colour and Liam had those little baby hats underneath the hood)

It was now the next day. The three Ackerman's were sat upon the lavish carpet provided on the floor board, bored out of their minds. The oldest of the Ackerman siblings stood up walking a few steps towards his dozing off mother "Mommy" the brunette hummed hugging a pillow he was holding. "Can me and Liam to see daddy please" Saren gave his best puppy eyes his mother simply peeked at him with one eye before patting his head then going back to his slumber. And so the small ravenette took it as an approval of his request. He hurried off to his little brothers special draw which held his blanket he also took some extra supplies after all only heaven knows how long it will take to track down thier father. He then trotted around the room grabbing necessaries and stuffing them in his tiny backpack. Satisfied he slipped towards his mother carefully lifting his brother that layed atop the brunette, he then gently slipped the small one into his blanket holding him carefully with one hand. He grabbed the note he wrote placing it right infront of his mother he kissed the brunette goodbye before trotting out the door. Meanwhile the snoring and tired mother layed there fast asleep ignoring the sound of the door opening and closing shut.

Saren was holding onto his dear brother looking around at the tall walls and even higher ceiling trotting carefully. The baby was surprisingly quiet he held a peaceful yet curious look as he gripped his brothers shirt afterall he was old enough to atleast know their going somewhere, but the question is where?. The baby boy was dressed in baby light shade yellow jumpsuit with bear ears he was wearing a white baby vest underneath, and he also wore a white hat covering all his hair it had a bear imprint on it. It matched his pearl white blanket it was handmade by their mother Eren before Liam's expected and long awaited birth. Soon the wondering kids excited the hall they entered the living room area where alot of soldier were either chatting, sitting at long table aligned with barstools or playing some games. Hanji was the first to spot the youngins though many soon joined as they saw the little Saren creeping around trying to get to the door leading out of the room. Though it was entertaining to watch Hanji deciding to go up to the two "hey there little ones" they grinned from ear to ear trying to sound as friendly and gentle as possible. Saren watched as they crouched down he simply looked them up and down before clinking his tounge and going on his way. Hanji deadpanned as many around them started laughing they rolled their eyes before crouching infront of the two again "where ya going little guy and littler guy, going to your papa Levi?" When soon to be 8 year old flinched they got their answer. They chuckled before writing something down taping it to the little males back then pointing towards the door whispering directions. Little Saren bowed in appreciation before trotting his bare feet towards the already opening door. Following Hanji's instructions he passed many dormitories and a few dining areas and lots of other rooms, he turned a corner there was a short hall holding only one door on one side of its walls and one single window at the end of the hall and another beside that one on the other wall opposite the door. The door was closed yet he could hear voices speaking beyond it. He huffed before knocking as loud as he could which was only light knocks no one heard beyond the door. 20 minutes passed with the poor boy's knuckles being bruised from the constant hard knocking he puffed his cheeks turning red as he tried holding threatening tears. His baby brother Liam who had been cooing and realising he had hands looked up at his older brother he saw the distress on his brothers face. The baby tried lifting its head slightly to look around expecting their mother to show up and comfort the them both even if it's only Saren crying. Imagine his confusion when he heard no rushing footsteps or worried noises or coos and comforting whispering and his mother's soft expression holding a deep loving gaze towards them that always calmed the two down. The baby whimpered missing the soft and loving touch of his mother he whimpered looking around for his mother.

He turned red, droplets of tears streaming down his cheek that was from his brother the baby closed his eyes tightly his nose wrinkled and his mouth opened and stretched wide. "Hic..hic...Hic UWAAAAAAAAAAAA" he cried loudly the cries of the two mixed making a racket that even beyond the thick door could be heard.  Soon rushed rustling was heard as a finely dressed ravenette raced beyond the door. He lowered his head and gaze to his two children crying helplessly infront his office door during his meeting with the other captains of squads other than Hanji of course. His face softened as he carried the two inside cooing softly as he tried desperately to calm the two. He slipped Liam out of his blanket and held him in his left bicep while Saren curled up on the right. Levi glided across the room towards his leather chair there he sat down everyone within the room was shocked. Soon Saren did calm down but now he was mad his Dad didn't get door he clenched his father's shirt in his band and he hiccuped. Liam on the other hand was way harder to quiet down Levi held them both trying to find anything in the backpack Saren brought. But before he could even reach for the note Hanji left that he just noticed, Eren burst through the door panting, sweating and distressed. He looked around frantically before running up to Levi, at this point Levi dismissed the meeting giving his Love water as all the captain's and vice captain's walked out all except two. He ignored the two knowing who they are Captain Erwin and the vice Armin Erwins prodigy and lover. Eren held the the crying Liam soothing him gently as he breathed a sight of relief, "Now dear what's all this about?" Levi crouched down ruffling Saren hair as he questioned the weeping ravenette.