Chapter 5

Saren.. oh Saren was beyond pissed, he tried to ignore, he tried being a good boy but he couldn't stop his inner child. He's mind was in scribbles as he processed or atleast tried to process his response. "Days.." he whispered shakily catching everyone's attention his birther soothingly caressed his raven hair "Days what darling?" it was said questioningly yet softly a familiar expression paired with the question. Saren hated to admit it but his mother's warm and fresh gaze always soothed him weirdly... "We've *hic* we've been here for days *hic* when are we going home?" Tears flowed in rivers as he hiccuped. oh...Oh he...they never really took the time to properly speak with the kids did they?
I'll answer your question no, no they didn't. Poor Saren could only ponder and wander in his forest of thoughts for days waiting for his parents to explain why they're suddenly in a new place and house with new toys, food, markets, scenery, people, new everything really, they were to busy trying to figure out their next decision and well y'know catching up on some ehem missed romance, they've barely noticed the kids. Erens bright colour changing eyes filled into a deep greenish blue as he felt disappointed in himself as their parent he should've noticed after all he spent 24 hours everyday with them, and yet he couldn't sense their fear of being in new environment.

He glanced at the silent Liam who was turning red trying to reach out his tiny hand towards his older brother. He looked so determined as he scrunched his nose that Erens eyes lit up a bit. A sudden and clear cough interrupted Levi as he was about to soothe and explain to Saren the situation it was Erwin coughing up a storm when Levi turned to ignore him though eventually Eren got up and decided to leave and take the kids whilst they do their captain thingies.

The walk back was loud with silence... the sound of the slight squeaks of the wooden floor planks -that looked quite enticing to Eren- the older brunette glanced at Saren who was holding his hand tightly looking to his side the wall fascinating. Eren winced a bit before looking back down at Liam who was once again asleep, he sighed deciding to atleast try ease the raising tension. "Saren...baby I- um" Erens eyes watered he knew,he knew he was being too emotional but he couldn't help himself after all he always prided himself on being to read and understand his kids to his best ability but now he feels that's all gone to shreds. Saren glanced at his mother he hated the feeling he hated the pit of his stomach he guessed that maybe their old home is something he'll never get back and well it kinda scared him so he was impulsive with his feelings and now everything was a mess. The warm tears were still running down his cherry cheeks from his puffy eyes his mouth twisted into a slight pout as he's eyebrows firmly furrowed he knew that from here things were only gonna get more complicated...he... he's sure of it.

The three finally reach the suite and settled themselves inside Eren moving things in distress trying to distract himself as Saren sat dead silent holding one of his car toys. This is silly Eren thought glancing at his offspring who was still pouting in the corner with his toys It's not even a big deal so why? Eren had to admit he missed the village he missed the days he'd go out without a care and live his life with his adorable kids what more could he have asked for. The change was a bit must for him too but he didn't wanna say anything incase his words opened old wounds from... Anyways he could only watch his youngest sleep and hope Levi would come back soon.

Levi on the other hand stood with his arms crossed slightly leaning against an imaginary wall. "Erwin" he said cooly his eyes scanning the others. "Levi" the other said just as much bite. Armin stood next to his lover and Master{Teacher} awkwardly as he watched the two gaze or more so glare at each other "What?" The ravenette caved in shocking the blonds "Whaaat" he said again irritated at the commanders slow words "Oh right I need you and your squad to do extra training for the new recruits and yourselves, as you know the titans have broken down Wall Maria and well we never when they'll make it here so for now let's be ready" Levi sombered in thought before nodding  he then greeted his commander and left strutting out the door Erwin watched him with a hardened gaze watching as the latter left the door open he stared for another minute before sighing and slowly making his way out of the room Armin not far behind.