~85~ My Poor Guy

Ellie's POV

Wes and Taylor have been working outside all day. Somehow, Wes found a fence that will work for both Taylor and me. I can still see the pretty tree, except for when I'm in the hot tub. I pouted about it, but Taylor put his foot down.

"No, Ellie. Half the time we come out here in the hot tub naked when everyone else is asleep. I'm tired of always wondering if Katie is watching."

"Fine" I grumble. We only use the hot tub at night, and you can't see the tree at night anyways.

Taylor and Wes have taken their shirts off. It's a warm day today, and the sun is beating down. Looking at my man's tanned skin, glistening in sweat, is seriously so sexy. As long as it's from a distance, of course. I'm not crazy. It may be sexy, but it's still nasty.

I'm watching him from my window, and wishing he was in here with me. I see Katie sitting on her back porch, watching them put the fence up. She's staring at Taylor a ton, but I also catch her watching Wes. Wes is extremely attractive. He always has been. It doesn't surprise me that Katie has noticed him, especially now that he has his shirt off. He still has a six-pack too.

I go back to my work, ignoring my handsome man. A person could lose track of time pretty easily staring at something so beautiful.

Mason comes downstairs, and he looks funny.

"You ok?" I ask him, putting my dishrag down.

"Yeah" he says, shifting uncomfortably.

"Why are you lying?"

He shakes his head and chuckles. "I'm not"

I just nod.

"Think this will take them all day?" He asks, looking out the window.

"All weekend, probably."

Mason nods. "Think they want help?"

I snort. "Wes probably does. He's doing the majority of it"

My poor guy. He tries so hard. He really does. He just isn't a handyman.

Mason smirks and goes outside.

I watch as Wes smiles and grins at him, clapping him on the back. He points to a section, and Mason starts working. I'm watching him. He definitely is a handy-man too. The way he immediately knew what to do was impressive. I wonder who taught him that stuff.

After an hour, I look out the window, and Mason has taken his shirt off too.

I glance over, and Katie is about to get whiplash. She can't decide who to look at, so her neck is bouncing around between all three guys.

He's going to be my son-in-law one of these days, but goodness. He is attractive. He is VERY attractive.

About twenty minutes later, Taylor comes in, his hand gushing blood.

"Darling, what did you do?" I ask, getting a rag and rushing over to him.

Taylor shakes his head in disgust. "I just shot a nail through my damn hand instead of the fence."

"You what?!?" I ask in horror.

He just nods, mad.

I sigh as I inspect his hand. Man this looks wicked. "Come on, let's get you to the hospital."

"No. I don't want to spend all day there. Can't you just fix it?"

"Tay, it's going to hurt horribly."

"Trust me, Ellie, it already is."

I sigh. "You're going to have to go anyways and get a tetanus shot. You haven't had one in over 10 years."